First let me get your attention. There will be three winners.

First Prize: My used Chaos Extended Quad Rail with Chaos H&K style sights Intalled, New Primary Arms red dot with fixed base, MAA aluminum Skeleton Stock, "Pauly's Piston" installed GlassBolt & FCG Service(you pay shipping on this service), and $50 Gift certificate to Carolina Shooter Supply.

Pauly Has added a MD Arms Booster plug to this linup, and you can have your carrier done in icerack or painted black.

Second Place: Chaos Quad rail setup(Used upper, New lower. This setup is No longer being sold!), Tromix Skull charging handle(no longer offered?), Cobra's Custom trigger for the S-12, or choice of a rifle trigger, and RSA retaining plate(you pay shipping on this service), one 20 round magazine for either the vepr or Saiga from Csspecs, and either a MSA S12 Hand Guard.

Third Place: Chaos Tri Rail(used upper, new lower), Krebs Custom Sights, and Tac-47 Auto Plug

the top three contestants will also be eligible for a Right Wing Extremist Shirt from Juggernaut Graphics.

...Heres how you win...

1: Be a forum contributor.

2: Do a in depth product review on a product related to Saiga rifles or shotguns in the related caliber to your test. PM myself or another MOD to have the thread moved to the Product Review Forum, And post a link in the Sister thread to this one here

ALL product reviews should include detailed instructions on instalation of the product. Product reviewed does not have to be offered by a forum Buisness Member. All standard forum rules relating to links to other websites, and Non-Buisness Members Apply.

Winning entries will be selected by vote of current saiga12.com Forum Buisness Members as of march 24, 2011. Makc, the forum administrator will count as a buisness member in regards to this. If less than 7 Buisness members participate in voting Moderators will be included into voting.

Contest officialy starts when this is posted, Cut off date for entries is October 1st, 2011, and winners will be announced By October 31st, 2011 at midnight.

Good luck, and may the best product review win.

Please keep all discussion relating to this contest In this thread.

Edited by Nailbomb
Update prizes. Modify entry rules.

Rats, I should have withheld my muzzle brake comparison. Cool contest though!

Its funny, I used that as a perfect example that we have the right membership to make this worth the effort, and that we have the right people, we just need to see what they can do.

Just means you need to step it up a notch, And I mean this to everyone not just DrThunder, I honestly believe you guys are capable of great things and are just need a little motivation.

Awesome!

But I wish I read this earlier.. I installed my MSA ar mag adapter today.. crap. Might of motivated me to actually do a good job

The span of the contest was designed to allow someone time to order, recieve, and still have time to do a proper review.

Question on the rules. Does the product have to be purchased new? Or can it be something purchased used that was designed for something else other than a Saiga and made to fit?

If it was made for something else and made to fit then you might run into a greater deal of difficulty documenting the install if its custom.

Aside from that if you make it work, I think it should be game, but your review should show why the effort involved is worth it by comparison to more mainstream methods.

One question.

How does one go about posting a product review in the "review" thread? It is not open to regular members.

Okay. See this is the stuff I don't know having access to damn near everything as a Mod. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Start with the post in the coresponding forum for weapon caliber. So if you do a 5.56 flash hider, post it in the .223 saiga section, if your doing something on a 20 guage, post it in the saiga 20 forum.

PM myself or another mod to have the thread moved to that section.

thanks again for bringing this up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...