Nobel sport 12ga 2 3/4 buckshot

Nobel sport 12 ga 2 3/4 in. buckshot is too long and will not load into MD-20 drums.After hours of messing around with this I realize its too long.These shells are blue in color and can be found all over ammo websites.Please correct me if im wrong.

I looked at the MD 20 manual and it says the max recommended length of shell is 2.4 which is less than 2 1/2 inches.? So what is the recommended buckshot to use in this drum?I dont want to keep ordering shells til I find one that is manufactured less than the 2 3/4 specs.

US made buckshot and slugs will work for the most part. Rem, Win, Fed etc. Most import shells will not fit. Although there are some exceptions for both US and imported.

There is a huge thread (that should be stickied, if not in this forum, then in MDArms forum) with a nice .pdf file, detailing ALOT of different types of shells that will and will not work in the MD20.

Edited by Mullet Man

The MD-20 compatibility chart doesn't get updated any more, but here's the last update:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=38739

From this thread:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/46189-md20-ammo-table-guide-pdf-attached/

That Noble Sport 00 buck is nice ammo and works well in the stick mags.