A friend told me about this bullpup conversion for the S12 i whent to the site, read their literature watched the videos and pre-ordered one. I was just courious if anybody else had done so and what others though of the product as a whole.

<Link Removed>

Edited by Nailbomb
Non-Buisness Member link Removed.

OK , first off understand I am not trying to be a ass, but there is already several threads about this P.O.S. you should always do a search first there is very little out there for the saiga we here have not seen or some one has not tried unless it has just been released in the last week or so trust me its on here.With that said before sending money you should have done some research because it has been suppost to be out for a long time hope you didn't lose your money. There are several other bullpup designs out there that onelook to "star wars" for me IMO I also thought they looked a little shady in there "spy" video and I was not the only one.I am just trying to help you out and also this should have been in the S-12 forum not the general forum.

ADDED: look on youtube for there spy video in is not on there site anymore also what the hell is a S-12 Bullpup mag swap (vegetarian style)??????

Edited by SCHULTZE

I'm hoping i didn't lose it either. I emailed bjorn muller just a few days ago and he responeded quickly : "we're still rolling on everything. There's been alot to it, but there's gradually less and less in production for us to do because it's mostly done so we're going to be throwing in some extra stuff. Shipping time will be this summer but it's possible that it could be earlier at this point. I've been very critical in monitoring every process all the way to make sure all stays consistent. Thank you for your patients, your going to be getting a good product for sure. I can't see myself sending out any more than 2 more newsletters at this point so it's wrapping up fast." I'll be sure to take a look at the previous related conversation on this topic, i'm new to the forum (obviously) and was unaware of the search feature. As far as being an ass, feel free to so long your honest about it. And to you Mr. Fumes..I sure as hell hope your wrong. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as i get it installed and tested, (if that ever happens)

With any new/experimental product you might as well double the estimated time for delivery AND multiply that by 2. I don't think the product is that bad...BUT THEN AGAIN there are a few companies around that have good products/PICTURES but there execution just isnt the best....BY FAR!!!

So my advice, wait and see/dont send money yet....OOPPS TO LATE BRO... :angel:

ya never know, once they get the kinks worked out it could be a A-1 experience.

Edited by Bean.223
  • 2 months later...

I received an email from Bjorn stating that it would ship between July 1-31. With worst possible no later than August 15. If I haven'ts a tracking number by then he'll have a request for refund,,and CSS will have yet another order from me.

Thanks for the update, I'm hoping we'll see something soon. I've paid via credit card, the CC company is aware, and I have a bit before they need to back charge if they don't deliver. We'll see, I'm still remaining hopeful.

Still waiting for the first regular user to post that they have one of these first...

Second the trigger linkage setup looks like garbage.

Third its still not here and its vaporware

Fourth other people offer bullpup conversion kits and they arn't made of plastic.

I'm hoping I'll be that user!

2: where did you get to see the linkage?

3: lots of shit is preordered (definately not my favorite way to do things)

4: Who makes them, who has one, and how much?

Still waiting for the first regular user to post that they have one of these first...

Fourth other people offer bullpup conversion kits and they arn't made of plastic.

I'm hoping I'll be that user!

2: where did you get to see the linkage?

3: lots of shit is preordered (definately not my favorite way to do things)

4: Who makes them, who has one, and how much?

Well best of luck.

the linkage setup on the kushnapup is set up for a unconverted saiga. that means your adding even more pieces to a already poor design. If you are going to do a bullpup you sould get a setup using a simpler FCG and the firmest linkage possible. Many kits can be improved by use of larger guage TIG wire.

As for your last question Cobra sells a bullpup kit, you would have to ask him about pricing. Many people use the traditional ak bullpup kit, and theres always making your own setup like bobba debt has done.

• 2 months later...

As for the Kushnapup, I would SERIOUSLY wait and see if they ever make it to production. I have not sent any payments, and I actually have several customers wanting me to install this on the Saiga 12's I sold. I sent a e-mail to Kushnapup and asked why there was no physical address or phone number listed on the website, only a P.O. box? The response I received was " we are a internet based company" our address is not listed as we are not a walk in store" We don't have a phone number listed as we are not a charity chit chat hotline"

The above was enough to make me hold off, as I highly doubt they are even close to shipping if they will ever ship at all.

I am not trying to put the business down, if they are legit and are under way STILL on production, but in my opinion any professional company be it internet based, should provide some type of reassurance by listing the physical address or phone number. And not giving the BS they provided above.

I myself won't pay for firearms or components that I haven't seen, touched and inspected. that goes for hookers too :)

I received an email from Bjorn stating that it would ship between July 1-31. With worst possible no later than August 15. If I haven'ts a tracking number by then he'll have a request for refund,,and CSS will have yet another order from me.

Thanks for the update, I'm hoping we'll see something soon. I've paid via credit card, the CC company is aware, and I have a bit before they need to back charge if they don't deliver. We'll see, I'm still remaining hopeful.

Say, did you send in a request for a refund? If so, what was their response to you, if any? I ordered (paid) two of them back last December, only to have Kushnapup continue to push the delivery date further and further. I'm a half a heartbeat away from requesting a refund from these guys. This is bad business, at least from the messenger. Thanks in advance! J.D.

Where can I look to see the trigger linkage? Do you have a link or picture you can post? Thanks.

Say, did you send in a request for a refund? If so, what was their response to you, if any? I ordered (paid) two of them back last December, only to have Kushnapup continue to push the delivery date further and further. I'm a half a heartbeat away from requesting a refund from these guys. This is bad business, at least from the messenger. Thanks in advance! J.D.

Actually, I decided to wait it out to the 1000 orders. Mainly because I knew that was the agreed number of prefers before shipping would take place, and having seen a continuing number of orders being placed why not wait it out. I'm kind of looking at it this way: if it's vapor ware it won't matter how many orders are placed , nobodies getting a product our refund.in either of those cases my money is gone. So now seeing they are at 900 some odd orders it shouldn't be too long. Honestly side from the campy videos and worthless teaser emails witch just odds people off when Bjorn's promised dates without fruition, they aren't exceeding the terms of original preorder agreement. So getting impatient would be a personal fault.I may go ahead and convert m my s12 simply because having since ordering the kushnapup I've discovered that I don't care for a bullpup with a large drum. Which for me the 20 round capacity was the primary original attraction of the s12.I think I'll keep ut if it ever shows and use it on either s410, or 223. If it doesn't show I'll cancel and and if I don't get my money in a reasonable time frame I'll file fraud charges.

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, for those of you fellers that (pre)ordered the kushnapup,(I ordered two of them), I got an e-mail I'll pass along to ya's. I sent an e-mail requesting my refunds, Bjorn replied back and it went like this...

Jeff,

I'm going to have to send you a check for the amount would that be okay? After credit card transactions are processed all your information is removed from our system except where to ship to. This is the information we have on file *******

I then received another e-mail from them that made me change my mind, and stay on the wagon...

Total Refund amount:

$423.40

Ps - I've got a good friend of mine who I grew up with by the name of **** in Washington state who I'm wondering if your related to and or recommended my product to you... Just curious. And if you would also like to know here is the progress of where the gunstocks are at - I tested the first samples with around 800 rounds of 3" magnum steel 1 7/8 oz shot. Those rounds are about twice as powerful as the 3" magnum 1 oz slugs... My shoulder was black and blue so I fired most of them very recklessly 1 handed. After that many rounds of the most powerful cartridges that a saiga - 12 can take before the gun itself explodes there was some slight deformation around the inside front forearm screw block where the original handgaurd was replaced. So in that area I've added some reinforcement thickening the plastic, but there's also some breaking in of the stock anyways. We still expect to be shipping in september, stay tuned to the newsletter and thank you for your patience.

-Bjorn

We'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...

So here we are end of 1st of Oct. and I can't help but wonder if we'll be seeing this thing ship finnaly. Last time I spoke with Bjorn was Sept 9, "I'll have the first retail version on September 16th. We expect to be in full supply by the end of this month, if not we're still shipping very soon and I'll be able to provide shipping information around that time."

He said the first "retail" on Sept 16......guess you gotta take care of the big accounts first. I just hate to think that somebody will be able to go into a store and buy one before we get ours shipped. Or am I reading into this wrong?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so here it is well past the middle of Oct. and still no shipping info. Orders are up to 987 I guess he really NEEDS those last 13 purchases. I got impatent and canceled my order after 8 months..not just impatient I've seen some other things I'd like to do with my s12 as well. So I emailed Bjorn requesting my refund he resonded the following morning asking if a check would be okay because he couldn't replace it on the card after 6 months. So I said cashiers check would be fine. He said it would arrive in 3 to 7 business days. That was Tuesday, well low and behold checked the mail yesterday and there is a western union money order with his John Hanncock on it. Seeing his communications have been top notch from the start, I can't say that I lack confidence in his legitamcy and this further proves that. If his product is half as good as his communications and mailing of refunds you all should be very happy. Hope they ship out to yall soon, I've got some parts to order good luck guys let me know when yall get yours!

• 4 months later...

I ordered 2 of these stocks in febuary of 2011. I was promised a 2 month delivery. Then another 2 months? And another and another? The guy is a complete LIAR. It is now 12 months later and he is still promising. The emails he send you have NOTHING to do with the saiga or the stock? I have nothing good to say about this guy. Here is the kicker. I own an injection molding company. I know what it takes and how much a mold cost. I could make this mold in 6 to 8 weeks and have product out the door in 9 weeks. This guy is feeding his costomers a line of crap. Look at his websight under the FAQ category. It is the most unprofessional thing I have ever read. When I asked him for my money back, he called me a PUSSY!!!!! My credit card company did get my money back and I am very lucky

The Kushnapup is what introduced me to the "vaporware" term, their is a lot of vaporware in the firearms industry in my opinion. Sometimes they come through in the end, hopefully this one does. I know their are 997 customers out there with crossed fingers.

I (pre) ordered 2 of these in December 2010, and got the same spheal since. I just sent an email asking when this supposed newsletter was to come out ( shipping soon to follow). We'll see. Mid-week, I'm gonna request a refund. When I ordered them, I also bought two 20 rd. drums (.12 gauge), a Tromix shark brake, and an Ultimak rail. If I get my refund, I guess I'll be converting my Saiga-12.

I can't buy anything where the company says pay now and when/if we have enought orders we'll ship yours out. WTF is that? Also, if youre telling people to go F themselves and climb back into their mothers pussies in your FAQ section clearly you're a self absorbed asshat who will not geta penny from me even if you made the last and only firearm on earth

Edited by Arik

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Building a one off is completely different than producing a thousand standard, marketable items. Many who are good at the former suck at the latter. "Caveat Emptor". Let the buyer be ware!

dont bother all the guy does is say he is having production issues and extends the delivery date..then when that date comes around..hey what do you know..another mold/production problem..and the date is extended another couple months..same deal 10 times over..its a broken record..dont bother ordering it..i think he only made one and thats it. here is some info says Kushnapup Corrospondent is Brian C. Kunzler. maybe someone can email/call him and get a real actual response maybe he might know something. his email is kunzler@kunzlerip.com and here is his personal web profile on his companies site

http://kunzlerip.com...rian-c-kunzler/

here are some more possible usefull links on Kushnapup

https://secure.utah....ty=7611972-0160

http://www.trademark...p-85013102.html