Well it seems that the Oregon House has passed a resolution to accept other states concealed hand gun licenses. If this gets through the state senate and gets signed by the governor we should be in as good shape as a Utah license. We can always hope.

Well it seems that the Oregon House has passed a resolution to accept other states concealed hand gun licenses. If this gets through the state senate and gets signed by the governor we should be in as good shape as a Utah license. We can always hope.

Is Wa in the list?
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"hey mom, does arizona respect my concealed carry permit from florida or new york? no, huh... wel that sucks..."

"guess i have to open carry a shotgun on your property in tucson, in the warzone, then, when i move you back east when sis moves you back to SC"

what worries me, isnt the residents, its the traveling honest folks like myself and my family that im worried that will catch the brunt end of this stick.....its decades in the making.....

I got a black powder colt for you, in that case....go F yourself.where it isnt permitted, and i have the latin kings and jamaican mafia trying to rob the POD? well, beware....my fists are very hard.....I dont ask for govt. permission any more, not after what I been through....I do have a shovel. heres my shotgun, i have a shovel....( dont you all see anything WRONG with that? give me a break )

I assume the worst, and deal with it accordingly....

get your heads out of your asses....lets make a pact....

this is bullshit already

I shouldnt have to go a hundred years back to cover mine or mine own's asses.....its bullshit..

support full Reciprocity across all 50 states.....

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Ok it's up to us the bills have been drafted.

One man at this time is holding them up so

they die.

Mar 23 if not acted on thay will die.

You need to call or email local reps.ASAP.

Or we very well might not have this chance again.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah we do.

I live in No-Po, & every time I need to run an errand in the Vancouver, I always realize I'm committing a crime by the time I get past the SR-14 exit...

Then I'm like "shit, I can't get the ammo out of reach"

If it fails I'll have to get my Utah permit.

Jun 1, 2011: Work Session held. S.gifJun 13, 2011: Recommendation: Do pass with amendments to the A-Eng. bill. (Printed B-Eng.) <LI>S.gifJun 14, 2011: Second reading.

This is exellent news, A vote could happen any time Cross your fingers and call your Senators !!!

http://apps.carrycon...reciprocity.php

Click the state where you were issued your CCL, then click if you are a resident of that state. Shows which states already have reciprocity agreements with your state.

Looks like my State of Pa is pretty good when it comes to this and i have quite a few states that honor my CCP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah we do.

I live in No-Po, & every time I need to run an errand in the Vancouver, I always realize I'm committing a crime by the time I get past the SR-14 exit...

Then I'm like "shit, I can't get the ammo out of reach"

If it fails I'll have to get my Utah permit.

My mom and brothers are in PDX. Every time I go, I have to stop by that bridge across from Biggs and do a shuffle to the trunk. I always feel so conspicuous. I hope Oregon catches up soon. It's so weird to me that they are one of the most Liberal states, and yet are where all the switchblades are made.

• 4 months later...