Using tapco T6 stock and grip combo for conversion?

Is it possible to use Tapco T6 stock and pistol grip for a full Saiga conversion. The stock and grip set I'm referring to is the one that negates the need to do the conversion. Could it be used for the conversion if you wanted to? They look like the grip and stock which are sold separately. I'm considering a conversion on a used saiga 223 that already had the T6 stock set installed. Already having the stock and grip set cuts about 50% of the cost of a conversion.

http://www.tapco.com/products/saiga/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=159

You will need to either modify or replace the PG, as its designed for a different weapon.

Also you will need a pg nut and screw designed for the AK.

The Saiga specific buffer tube can be replaced with a regular Tapco AK T6 buffer tube.

Call Tapco directly, and it should be about $10 with shipping.

Used my old T6 on an S12 for years w/o having to change the buffer tube. It was originally on a pre-conversion 7.62.

Maybe they changed.

Reusing the Tapco Saiga T6 buffer tube is unsightly.

It's longer then the AK specific tube, has a screw hole left unfilled from the original Saiga T6 PG, and also has a indentation where the original trigger guard was.

It will work, and I too have done it, but it looks better with the AK specific tube.