Anyone in Georgia?

Hey guys,

If anyone wants to get together and shoot let me know. I'm game. I would like to check out other modified Saiga's in person. I just took my stock Saiga to the range this past weekend and NEED to go back. I'd like to go do something outdoors.

Here is a video of my nephew and I at Bullseye in Cumming.

- Winchester 00 Buck.

- Winchester Rifled Slugs.

The 5 round mag is such a tease. I need to pick up something soon. But don't have all the money now for all the conversions.

Tray

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in Cobb Co.

Woodstock REPRESENT

Someone needs to setup a Georgia meet and shoot.   Somewhere S-12 friendly of course!

Posted Images

Hey guys,

If anyone wants to get together and shoot let me know. I'm game. I would like to check out other modified Saiga's in person. I just took my stock Saiga to the range this past weekend and NEED to go back. I'd like to go do something outdoors.

- Winchester 00 Buck.

The 5 round mag is such a tease. I need to pick up something soon. But don't have all the money now for all the conversions.

Tray

Do they allow birdshot there by chance? A range days worth of buck would be a hefty price as hungry as my s-12 is. lol

Hey guys,

- Winchester 00 Buck.

Tray

Do they allow birdshot there by chance? A range days worth of buck would be a hefty price as hungry as my s-12 is. lol

I think so. Didn't ask honestly.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be at the West Point WMA range tomorrow if anyone would like to join. Just look for the guy with the built Saigas.

I wish you had called me and let me know I would have been there we could have rode together. Maybe next time. Check you later my friend.

Going to be at the West Point WMA range tomorrow if anyone would like to join. Just look for the guy with the built Saigas.

I wish you had called me and let me know I would have been there we could have rode together. Maybe next time. Check you later my friend.

it was a last minute type thing. Weather turned out shitty and the saiga was acting up all day. We will shoot someday soon, just gotta re-coop some ammo and get the saiga running again.

it was a last minute type thing. Weather turned out shitty and the saiga was acting up all day. We will shoot someday soon, just gotta re-coop some ammo and get the saiga running again.

I understand, lets try and make it soon.

Woodstock REPRESENT

Same here

I've got an S-12, I need to find a place to shoot, I'll be calling Bullseye to see if they will let me shoot it. I bought it, converted it, and have yet to fire a round through it.

Edited by gagtoe

Hi all, I live in Valdosta, but right now I am in Germany. I will be back in the area around November. I have an S-223. Do my shooting at the Little River Sportsman Association. Nice range setup, here is a link below. They are looking for mambers.

http://www.lrsa.50megs.com/

Welcome,

Valdosta is a long way from Hampton. Hope you return safely from Germany.

Hi all, I live in Valdosta, but right now I am in Germany. I will be back in the area around November. I have an S-223. Do my shooting at the Little River Sportsman Association. Nice range setup, here is a link below. They are looking for mambers.

Welcome,

Thanks for the welcome, I will be sure to keep an eye open for any Saiga shooting going on in GA. Feel free to PM me if you are ever in south GA. Also, I do make it to Atlanta once and awhile.

Welcome,

Thanks for the welcome, I will be sure to keep an eye open for any Saiga shooting going on in GA. Feel free to PM me if you are ever in south GA. Also, I do make it to Atlanta once and awhile.

Greetings Bro,

I own a small place in Schley county 250 acers with a house on it (airconditoned). We Georgia people need to plan a shoot down there sometime. I would be glad to host a shoot for brothers for a few days. I do want to wait for cooler weather (Its hot as hell that far south this time of the year) But in the next couple of months I would be glad to host a shoot for Georgia Saiga shooters.

:super:

Edited by Palidin
  • 3 weeks later...

Gainesville ga here. I'd love to have a shoot I've yet to fire a s12 still thinking about putting all that money to it. Want to wait for prices to level out a little more. I'm sure if I would get to shoot an s12 I'd go and buy one that day. On second thought maybe I don't need to shoot one.

A shoot in the fall when it cools down would be a great idea. Being outside for any length of time right now is no fun. October, November, or December sound good. I would love to do some fun shooting with my shotguns in addition to range stuff with pistols and rifles. If anyone has property I am sure we can all furnish food and drinks and whatever else.

A shoot in the fall when it cools down would be a great idea. Being outside for any length of time right now is no fun. October, November, or December sound good. I would love to do some fun shooting with my shotguns in addition to range stuff with pistols and rifles. If anyone has property I am sure we can all furnish food and drinks and whatever else.

I agree,the heat and humidity here (HAMPTON) is bad ! But you should feel it a 100 miles south at my place. Here feels like a spring walk in the park. I would like to correct a statement I noticed I made in a couple of prior post. I stated in one I had 125 ac , in another I said 250 ac. actually it is both. I personally own 125 and my sister owns the other 125. It is still deeded in both our names and I take care of the business. This is why sometimes I may state one or the other. So in a couple of months we might have a shoot there. I shot 400 to 600 12ga rnds and some .45 LC/ .410 through a Rossi Ranch hand and a Judge .45LC/410 in the last couple of weekends. Sweated like hell plus had to bat Nats.

:killer:

Edited by Palidin

We do need to all get together and set up a shoot. After all Georgia is the heart of the Saiga forum.

The heart of the Saiga forum! :)

I live in Roswell, work in Norcross, ride to customers all over ATL, love and prefer to shoot at South River Gun Club - www.SouthRiverGunClub.com

• 2 weeks later...