Anyone in Georgia?

Rossville GA. Been watching the forums for a while and joined after seeing this post. A shoot somewhere in Georgia would be great or at least a chance for everyone to get together and swap build info and general saiga knowledge.

Welcome,

I am not sure where Rossville is but one day we all from the great state of Georgia are going to get together if I can arrange it.

B)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in Cobb Co.

Woodstock REPRESENT

Someone needs to setup a Georgia meet and shoot.   Somewhere S-12 friendly of course!

Posted Images

I tried to put together a gathering some time back and had 7 people show up. We even had some offers of sponsorship for something bigger. It is do-able, but would require more promotion.

• 1 month later...

I tried to put together a gathering some time back and had 7 people show up. We even had some offers of sponsorship for something bigger. It is do-able, but would require more promotion.

I'm near by, Stockbridge.

I am near Hampton. We need to find somewhere near to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out in Bryan Co, myself. One day we will get together, we sort of have to. We don't want those other boys around the country to have the market cornered on get togethers, thank God 100 shells of range fun ammo is cheap. Need to start stocking up now for whenever this thing goes down, drums to feed, people to teach. One day guys, one day.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone in Ga. accually got together?

Lawrenceville Ga.

DSCF3857pf.jpg

No but we need to pretty bad.

I saw a build of yours a few weeks ago and would like to see in person!! victory.gif

We need to find a place outdoors that we can shoot NFA items

Most informal shoots the land owner gets to shoot pretty much anything for free...within reason of coarse haha.gif

Someone SERIOUSLY needs to get something set up! Maybe an email list or something?

I would be glad to bring a few bulk packs of shells and some drinks.

If we need to chip in a little cash for food or whatever I would be OK with that.

Does anyone have property or the means/time to set up an event?

Rossville GA. Been watching the forums for a while and joined after seeing this post. A shoot somewhere in Georgia would be great or at least a chance for everyone to get together and swap build info and general saiga knowledge.

I live about 15 mins away from Rossville. I see you only have 2 posts and your last post was made last year, but if you are still lurking, shoot me a private message sometime if you'd like to shoot.

Walker County has a open land just for shooting. Its a huge churt pit with a burm going all around. Its perfect for NFA items, bird shot, tannerite, or just about anything you wanna shoot that most ranges aren't cool with.

• 1 month later...