Full Auto fun in MI

Every November (first weekend, I think), we hold a machine gun shoot/pumpkin shoot at "The Pit" in Lapeer, MI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpDah2vTtxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa3r0XEyIqY

pitmap.jpg

Members of this forum and a couple others get together to blast hundreds of left over pumpkins from Halloween. Several NFA weapons and dealers attend.

Hope to see you there.

I wish there was a "pit" forum... that place is getting too popular for its own good. Its cool having a good crowd there and whatnot, but when 4 different forums have 20+ people each it gets kinda cramped... :unsure:

Yeah, a couple years ago when we showed up, there were close to 100 people there and parking totally sucked. It was cool to see all the guns and whatnot, but it WAS a bit crowded. I know there was a 1919A4 forum and I think a Michigan Gun Owners forum that had people come out that day too. Probably others as well.

As for a Pit forum...... well, I suppose this thread could be used to post any scheduled shoots at the Pit. The Competitor's Corner section on this forum is a good place too, I guess.

Am I welcome? I'm down to one 9mm pistol :(

All are welcome! The first time I went, I think I only brought my Saiga 12 and a Glock 9mm. Several of the people there let me fire their stuff though. It's a real blast. There's no charge to shoot there.

Edited by Corbin

As for a Pit forum...... well, I suppose this thread could be used to post any scheduled shoots at the Pit. The Competitor's Corner section on this forum is a good place too, I guess.

I mean something for ALL forums/groups to use... all the arfcom people, glocktalk, etc. It might be a difficult sell though...

I think it was Juggs that brought a BBQ last time. Maybe it was Dinzag. I don't remember. A couple years ago, we ordered pizza and the delivery guy got to shoot a full auto. If I remember right, the FSB came off when he shot it, or something. LOL

Corbin, count me in man, sounds like a good time to start the Mi hunting season off, can I bring my uncle D? he just bought his second Saiga, a 7.62x39....and he loves BBQ, and Beers after the shooting is done...of course!!!

I don't own the place, but it's open to anyone that wants to come.

How about we schedule another shoot soon? Even if it's not a full auto shoot, it's still fun to get together. The weather is getting nicer. Maybe someone can bring a BBQ or we could just go out to eat afterwards.

Edited by Corbin
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't make it to the pumpkin shoot last year but I am coming this year. If you schedule a summer shoot I'll come and bring some gun fun. I don't have any full auto but I'll bring my S-12's and my Kel-Tec RFB.

Edited by RS12
  • 1 month later...

For the 1969-70 season, the nation's ice hockey federation permitted Jirik to sign while using the St. Louis Blues. He spent practically all of it using Blues minor league affiliate in Overland park, Mo., but was named up late inside season for three games, making them one Eastern-bloc player simply next European-trained player to search from your N.H.L., immediately after Ulf Sterner of Sweden, who played in 4 games making use of Rangers in 1964.customizable football jerseys

:bann: :bann: :bann: :bann: :bann: :bann:

Edited by CPF
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we should start planning it now...can we get some ideas...I know last year it was packed...is there any other shoots scheduled that weekend...I do not frequent any other forums to know. I am down for the pumpkin shoot let's get some plans going Now!

Count me in...let's make a time and date to get this going...I dont have any FA guns but I was thinking about brining some tannerite if it was allowed and send off some pumpkins hollywood style...if it's allowed...

Edited by DJ Big Dog