Full Auto fun in MI

I talked with Vicki @ Cadiz yesterday on the phone. They're hoping to make it, but also might have a gun show that weekend. They're hoping to show up though. Talked with Dinzag, and I believe he'll be making it, but probably not Mike from MD Arms. Sheridan Arms is supposed to be there too (Class 3 dealer from Saginaw). Haven't heard from Juggernaut or the Mrs yet.

Bump for interest and to let everyone chime in with if your gonna show up or not...Lapeer Michigan is lovely this time of year, and the Pit is an awesome location. I like to see all the michigan members RSVP for this here! It is a great opportunity to peddle some goods and clear out your closets of extra stuff too. I know I'm looking for a new handgun for an upcoming ccw course...

Edited by DJ Big Dog

Anyone interested in an ammo buy of 5.56/223 62 grain pmc-x-tac or WPA Wolf Military Classic 62 grain HP before the shoot?....Need to know ASAP

X-Tac is $5.79-$6 depending on quantity

WPA is $3.79- $4.29 depending on quantity

Both 62 grains...my 223/5.56 likes them the best...

Edited by DJ Big Dog

I will be there. I have commitments later in the day though, so I won't be able to hang out all day. I plan on being there before noon. Probably 11, I'm guessing. I asked Tom to bring a 22 RF suppressor again. I've got a new toy I'd like to try it with.

stock.jpg

You can't tell from the pic, but the barrel is threaded 1/2x28. I've got a different sling on it now, and hope to change out the sights to a fiber optic setup before the shoot. i'll bring the Draco as well, most likely. And of course, the Saiga 12.

Edited by Corbin

I am placing an ammo order tomorrow...gotta know if you want some ammo to shoot...!

X-Tac is $5.79-$6 depending on quantity

WPA is $3.79- $4.29 depending on quantity

Both 62 grains...my 223/5.56 likes them the best...

Edited by DJ Big Dog

I would suggest bringing some 7.62x54R ammo as Tom said he was going to bring his semi-auto belt fed Goryunov, he is also going to have a 5.45 with him as well, he told me to bring some of that ammo as well.

So 11:00 am is the time? Looking forward to meeting some local Michigan forum members! I guess I'll have to check the picture post thread and try and see what everyone looks like, or we could wear name tags with our S12 forum user names on them021.gif

I guess I'll have to look for the guys with the S-12's, or maybe we could meet at 11:00 and introduce ourselves. Never been to this before but I am guessing there will be many people there and would like to meet you guys.

We definitely need to get a shoot going at the pit more often. Even if there aren't as many NFA items there, it'd still be fun. I propose a "zombie shoot" where we buy up the cheap zombie masks after Halloween and sometime next year, we put them on 2x4 frames (maybe with cheap clothing) and have fun.

We definitely need to get a shoot going at the pit more often. Even if there aren't as many NFA items there, it'd still be fun. I propose a "zombie shoot" where we buy up the cheap zombie masks after Halloween and sometime next year, we put them on 2x4 frames (maybe with cheap clothing) and have fun.

um...you met me right?....my clothes are cheap...lol I love the idea of the Michigan saiga 12 members fending off the zombie hoard video...

um...you met me right?....my clothes are cheap

haha.gif I meant getting some cheap clothes to put on the "zombies". LOL

I guess if I get dibs on the clothes before we blow the shit up...lol maybe some balloons with blood for effect make the video look good...lol

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...