Late March 1992 me and me buddies were growing up in this neighbored........http://maps.google.com/maps?q=114+s.+neil+st.+indianapolis+indiana&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=114+Neal+Ave,+Indianapolis,+IN+46222&gl=us&ei=SP-XTYjxG-e70QGs7dD2Cw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ8gEwAA

So that sunday morning we all realized we had a little cash and headed off on foot down the tracks east to downtown Indy, we bought tickets to Wrestle Mania 8 off a scalper and had a good time!!!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=wrestlemania+8#q=wrestlemania+8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=vid:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=3d81240f50c783f

Despite all that happened during the event, the match between Jake the Snake(my fav) and the Undertaker always stuck out in my mind all these years...

I am not a Wrestling fan these days however..but had a helava time that day non the less.

Edited by Bean.223
  • Like 2

HA. Wrestlemania is in my parts this year, but I could care less. I don't think they have ever had a weaker product. The Miz? CM Punk? Ray Mysterio? WTF? No Ric Flair? No Stone Cold? No Rock? See where I'm going? Guys who could talk the talk AND walk the walk replaced by a bunch of chumps? I can't believe they haven't been able to groom somebody with ring presence to replace these legends. Oh wait....I guess thats why those guys WERE legends!!! :chris:

Edited by Jpanzer

Wow, what a blast from the past. WrestleMania 3 was my fav, Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre Giant. Jake, Rowdy and Ultimate Warrior were my favs. BUT, I am a dedicated mma fan now. I can't watch 2 hours of steroid soap opera-WWE or 12 rounds of jabs and hugs-boxing. Although, mma is getting a lot of wrestlers that leg hump and lay and pray. John Fitch, Brock Lesnar, and Jake Shields, I'm talking about you!

Wow, what a blast from the past. WrestleMania 3 was my fav, Hulk Hogan body slammed Andre Giant. Jake, Rowdy and Ultimate Warrior were my favs. BUT, I am a dedicated mma fan now. I can't watch 2 hours of steroid soap opera-WWE or 12 rounds of jabs and hugs-boxing. Although, mma is getting a lot of wrestlers that leg hump and lay and pray. John Fitch, Brock Lesnar, and Jake Shields, I'm talking about you!

Fuck that, boxing is an art and will be around long after mma is gone.

Yeah man, WM3 was without a doubt the best!

Boy, do I miss the good old days of the WWF, especially the 1992-2000 era. I went to all the events during that time frame that came to Milwaukee.

My first event was the 1996 King of the Ring PPV, where 'Austin 3:16' was born, and I always went to the House shows. The one thing that sticks out in my mind was The Undertaker's entrance at the KOTR; gave me goosebumps.

I got to meet quite a few wrestlers at a local fan shop, too: Cactus Jack, The Rock, Kane, Diamond Dallas Page(a real fun guy), his wife, Kimberly, Kevin Nash, The Honkey-Tonk Man.....man, that was a great set of years.

I miss the NWA days of the mid- to late-1980's. The Four Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes, Dick Slater, Kevin Sullivan, Nikita Kolov, the Road Warriors.... I got to see a bunch of them at the Great American Bash on tour in 1987. That was some good stuff!

I miss the NWA days of the mid- to late-1980's. The Four Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes, Dick Slater, Kevin Sullivan, Nikita Kolov, the Road Warriors.... I got to see a bunch of them at the Great American Bash on tour in 1987. That was some good stuff!

+1!! Went to several WCW and Georgia Championship Wrestling house shows back in the day. Hard to top the Nature Boy and the Legion of Doom. Abdullah The Butcher was always good for some crazy shite too!