Favorite SHTF / Preparedness / Survivalist Forum?

Just wondering what everyone's favorite dedicated SHTF / Preparedness / Survivalist forum is and why?

I also think it would be cool to have a sub-forum dedicated to this topic here on our forum; one that would go beyond a discussion of guns and ammunition.

Edited by zakmatthews

I dunno, doesnt sound like a good idea to mix a survivalist forum and a gun enthusiast forum. Reviewing gear is one thing. But meh I dunno. Its bad enough mixing guns and politics. :lolol:

History proves that guns and survival go together like peas and carrots.

If you had a forum dedicated to carrots, peas would surely be part of the discussion from time to time. In this case, peas might even be deserving of their own sub-forum. Eh?

• Like 1

I dunno, doesnt sound like a good idea to mix a survivalist forum and a gun enthusiast forum. Reviewing gear is one thing. But meh I dunno. Its bad enough mixing guns and politics. :lolol:

History proves that guns and survival go together like peas and carrots.

If you had a forum dedicated to carrots, peas would surely be part of the discussion from time to time. In this case, peas might even be deserving of their own sub-forum. Eh?

Peas and carrots do not get the same negative attention as guns and survivalism. :rolleyes:

My opinion is that the Saigas are already controversial enough to some political appointees, and mixing this site with a permanent forum on survival (when, not if) the SHTF is enough to send plenty of DOJ muckedy-mucks into stratospheric paranoia about everything related to the Saiga. Its a sad fact that the DOJ is more paranoid of folks that want make sure they can take care of their families than any very likely scenarios that could bring this country to its knees.

My two bits....

That's why it is now called the PC term of "Preparedness". Ya, silly I know, but even our Gov. now supports Preparedness. Besides, if you all are so scared of having a "Survival/Preparedness" forum on here, then "They" have already won.

It's obvious that MANY of us like to talk about it, share ideas, etc. It would make sence to have a place for those of us that aren't afraid to do so without offending those that are.

And if anyone doesn't think that this site hasn't already been tagged for AntiGov sentiment, then you haven't been paying attention have you, lol.