S.308 series 100 magazines coming in the near future.

Figured I'd give anyone that was hopelessly looking for spares a little glimmer of hope. Rifle is inbound in the next week. Should have prototypes done shortly after.

Current plan is to make 5s and 10s. I'm not totally sure the magazine catch can support a 20 round magazine bucking through recoil. Plus 922r parts count is hard to meet anyway.

Now available!

Anyway feel free to post your thoughts.

http://stores.csspecs.com/-strse-19/csspecs-saiga-100-.308/Detail.bok

PICT0021.jpg

Figured I'd give anyone that was hopelessly looking for spares a little glimmer of hope. Rifle is inbound in the next week. Should have prototypes done shortly after.

Current plan is to make 5s and 10s. I'm not totally sure the magazine catch can support a 20 round magazine bucking through recoil. Plus 922r parts count is hard to meet anyway.

Do you see any 30.06 mags in the future also?

Do you see any 30.06 mags in the future also?

Seconded!

• 2 weeks later...

Project has been delayed for now.. Rifle was stolen on 4-17-11 along with the prototype.

If your in the central FL area please be on the look out. Only had bare steel magazine which was not finished.

Project is back on! Rifle is back in my possession

• 1 month later...

Here is a prototype of the magazine. 20 round stamped steel, works off our vepr plates.

922r fun stuff:

Rifle has 14 parts from what I can see. Three are in the magazine, so you need to swap one part at least. Piston was not too bad. Hammer looks doable as well.

post-2952-0-92404400-1306291771_thumb.jpg

Yes the magazine is slightly rusty, happens with most prototypes as its bare metal

Here is a prototype of the magazine. 20 round stamped steel, works of our vepr plates.

922r fun stuff:

Rifle has 14 parts from what I can see. Three are in the magazine, so you need to swap one part at least. Piston was not too bad. Hammer looks doable as well.

Very nice. Great work.

Thanks.

Just an interesting note.. Out of every 10 projects only about 1 or 2 ever get posted, the rest get packed in oil and VCI and stored.

I have all sorts of odd projects and solutions looking for problems. Many would cost to much, or don't serve a common enough need.

Project has been delayed for now.. Rifle was stolen on 4-17-11 along with the prototype.

If your in the central FL area please be on the look out. Only had bare steel magazine which was not finished.

Project is back on! Rifle is back in my possession

And no details on the reclamation? Pshaw.