100 Saiga 12s Lost in Memphis......

Our company does over 10 mil annually in shipping and if we lost 100 of anything (tie rod tractor hydraulic cylinder) we would have their balls!!!!!!!!!

This is hard for me to belive this story. They must have been ripped off at the dock. It's an inside job.

One last thing: FIND A NEW FREIGHT COMPANY!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having ordered stuff from you guys in the past, you guys are plagued with shipping issues...   "postman took the shipment that contained your order to the wrong zip code hub" ....shipping took 3 we

The shipping manifest was packed in the box. Shipper has contacted ATF and we are suppose to be receiving a claim check. Would much rather be sending guns out to customers. We will post serial numbers

Yes. If you ordered and your card was charged, you will have the option to either receive a full refund or a Saiga 12 when we get our next shipment. If you want to wait until they are here and our cos

Posted Images

Having ordered stuff from you guys in the past, you guys are plagued with shipping issues...

"postman took the shipment that contained your order to the wrong zip code hub" ....shipping took 3 weeks on that one :rolleyes:

"delivery co said they were gonna load it but driver went home early" ....really dude? Come on...

This is why I never ordered anything from MAA again. You carry good products, I think if you worked out your shipping problems, you would have a much larger customer base, and that revenue from customers is more than what youre saving on shipping .

Im sure im not the only one to have waited 3 weeks or more for a package from MAA. Not trying to start a complaint thread, just saying im not surprised by this thread

• Like 1

Having ordered stuff from you guys in the past, you guys are plagued with shipping issues...

"postman took the shipment that contained your order to the wrong zip code hub" ....shipping took 3 weeks on that one :rolleyes:

"delivery co said they were gonna load it but driver went home early" ....really dude? Come on...

This is why I never ordered anything from MAA again. You carry good products, I think if you worked out your shipping problems, you would have a much larger customer base, and that revenue from customers is more than what youre saving on shipping .

Im sure im not the only one to have waited 3 weeks or more for a package from MAA. Not trying to start a complaint thread, just saying im not surprised by this thread

wow seriously? its not MAA's fault that UPS or any other carrier lost something just cause you have had bad experience with a certain carrier dosnt mean you can blame it on MAA.

and im not sure about MAA cause last time i orded from them was last year but most online companies give you a choice of different carriers UPS/Fedex/USPS so if you want to blame anyone blame yourself for picking that carrier

Not trying to start a complaint thread, just saying im not surprised by this thread

Really? Then why the rolleyes.* Sounds to me like it "fell off the back of a truck". How the hell can you blame the shipper for issues that happen after it leaves their hand? Some people really do have bad luck!

This sounds like total bullshit to me, someone (probably the truck driver) has something to do with these guns. I hope they get burned real bad :anger:

I know ppl will get off easy though, the justice system doesn't like to punish people like this, then they blame the loose laws.

Edited by beefcakeb0
  • Like 1
Not trying to start a complaint thread, just saying im not surprised by this thread

Really? Then STFU. Sounds to me like it "fell off the back of a truck". How the hell can you blame the shipper for issues that happen after it leaves their hand? Some people really do have bad luck!

This sounds like total bullshit to me, someone (probably the truck driver) has something to do with these guns. I hope they get burned real bad :anger:

I know ppl will get off easy though, the justice system doesn't like to punish people like this, then they blame the loose laws.

Eh, I think Zombie was pretty clear when he said he wasn't blaming MAA. I agree with him. It wasn't their fault, it was the carriers fault. I think he was trying t say MAA needs a new carrier. Doesn't sound like unreasonable advice really. And it may have "fallen off the back of a truck", but again, that means I wouldn't trust the carrier.

I don't think Zombie said anything bad at all. He didn't blame MAA. He made a suggestion. I think you should not be so reactive to what others say.....just my .02

I agree with you on your other points. Nothing will happen to whoever did this. Yet, if a legit gun owner does something the ATF doesn't like, he goes to jail. It's obvious why, too. Criminal steals guns reinforces that notion that we have a criminal problem, not a gun problem. The liberal media can't have that though. But a responsible gun owner who had, let's say, a 30 round clip in NY? He's obviously a terrorist and needs to be sent to jail for life.

• Like 3

Somebody in the chain somewhere figured out what was in the shipment and decided to "misplace" it. I guarantee you that someone with the freight company (driver, loader, freight agent) has that shipment in their possession and is right now trying to turn a nice profit off it....

• Like 1

Somebody in the chain somewhere figured out what was in the shipment and decided to "misplace" it. I guarantee you that someone with the freight company (driver, loader, freight agent) has that shipment in their possession and is right now trying to turn a nice profit off it....

Yep, now is the time to act. The longer it takes to find the more spread out they will be. I did over react, and have edited the post. But the rolleyes are kind of a tell that he is being facetious. They really do need to straighten up they shipper issue, but it can happen at any one.

[tinfoilhat]The ATF stole them, to send them to Mexican cartels to use in a string of violent crimes, to gain backing on an all out ban[/tinfoilhat]

Fixed it for ya.

This is actually the most believable scenario (to me) in this thread so far....

• Like 1

Beef, youre right and I apologize if I sounded like I was venting or sounding fecitious. I wasnt trying to be an ass and reading my post afterward sounded a little harsher than what I was thinking in my head as I was writing it. A rep did return my call the next day in my situation snd took care of it. I shouldve mentioned that.

100 badass semi-auto shotguns loose in the public in god knows who's hands definately sucks. Best case theyre just misplaced.....

The shipper needs to be discplined for this

[tinfoilhat]The ATF stole them, to send them to Mexican cartels to use in a string of violent crimes, to gain backing on an all out ban[/tinfoilhat]

Fixed it for ya.

Sure would make a lot of sense.

Yes. If you ordered and your card was charged, you will have the option to either receive a full refund or a Saiga 12 when we get our next shipment. If you want to wait until they are here and our cost goes up, we will not pass the price onto the customer.

Are these the ones that sold out on your website last Friday? I ordered one of the last ones :unsure:

• Like 4

Another good idea would be to not sell things you don't have in stock. I know that is a hard thing for small vendors to do, but this is how it can turn out from time to time.

I hope things work out for MMA.

GL guys.

• Like 2

We had a shipment of 100 Saiga 12s that arrived in Memphis on 3/21. The freight company was suppose to contact us to schedule a delivery, but they did not. After we contacted them, they setup a delivery date for Monday (3/28), but they did not make it onto the truck for some unknown reason. On Wednesday (3/30), the driver said he could not get to our store because the Oxford Square does not allow semis (which is not true). On 4/1, the freight company was not able to deliver because the driver left early before his truck was fully loaded. We were told by one of the employees at the freight company that the driver was upset that he had to make the delivery to us, so he left early.

On 4/2, we called the freight company at 10 AM to make sure they were going to attempt to deliver the package to us. The manager told us the load was not loaded because they lost it and they were trying to locate it. I advised the manager that the load was firearms and we needed to contact ATF if they could not locate it. Right before we were about to close of business, the manager called us back to let us know that they had searched their yard, called all their deliveries during the last week, and the package was lost. The manager said there was no way they would ever locate the package and advised us to contact ATF.

The package was labeled as metal parts and wrapped in black plastic, so whoever received the shipment scheduled to come to us is probably in for a big surprise when they unwrapped them. Hopefully, they are able to locate them.

It requires much courage e honor to bring such things to light, if what you say is true, I thank you for informing your comrades, as should all others.

• Like 1

Why would a driver be upset at having to deliver to you? I mean seriously, the couple times I've dealt with y'all you've been great. Hopefully it isn't an "OMFG!! Gunstore!! Scareey!!" issue.

Yanno, I bet the s12s are just sleeping of a Corky's coma.

Mmmmm Corkys.

yep.. stolen.. But that's not an easy one to pull off, pretty big load. Makes me wonder if someone saw an opportunity to grab 5 or so in one go and dump the rest in a river. Or maybe the shipments on the way to Mexico for some gang. Maybe the ATF confiscated them so there would be 100 less owners to complain about bans.

Really hope their recovered 100 saigas in bad peoples hands scares me. The theif sure isn't going to be selling them to honest folk. Also really big of you all at MAA to offer customers future rifles at the same price the way things are going..

Fixed it for ya.

Operation Gun Bummer

I agree with that. Probably a couple of folks, including the driver, and he most likely took a detour on the delivery, where some people were waiting to offload the guns.

If these things are really floating around the country somewhere loose, it is very unsettling. Before you know it, they will turn up in crimes.. and that's not good for us.

Either that, or they are in the back of a giant warehouse somewhere stacked up behind some shit, and the company can't find them... which is what I'm really hoping happened, instead of anything worse.

• Like 1

If it`s a LTL company good luck roadway,abf,OD or the like,if it`s fedex ground you have about a 99% chance you`ll never see them again those guys are independent contractors/owner operators they do what ever they want/fell like doing

That really sucks. The good news is 100 guns is a whole lot of idiots to have a chance to be stupid and they will talk all the way back to the source. Helped the FBI and TAC Team recover their misappropriated items in the past. I'm sure the embarrassment factor helped to motivate them a bit more. I would not be shocked if this goes all the way to the manager or his boss. It has happened with a west coast facility for a prominent freight company before. Found out over half the employees at the facility were gang members recruited especially because they had no record.

There is a reason it's referred to as "Mogadishu on the Mississippi". God help me I'm moving back.