R&R Saiga takes 1st in Open at 2011 Ephrata 3 Gun match

I can't believe you guys actually read this stuff, any way, here is a picture of my new green R&R Targets Saiga shotgun, provided free of charge by R&R for my use, and a vid of my run on Stage 2, the long range rifle stage. The long targets were at 150, 250 and 350 yards. I shot the rifle targets from left to right which was the 250 yard targets, then the 350 yard targets and last the 150 yard targets. The last 3 shots you can kind of see the targets at 150 yards falling.

Doug

post-22191-0-52667400-1302145413_thumb.jpg

Stage 2:

• Like 2

I can't believe you guys actually read this stuff, any way, here is a picture of my new green R&R Targets Saiga shotgun, provided free of charge by R&R for my use, and a vid of my run on Stage 2, the long range rifle stage. The long targets were at 150, 250 and 350 yards. I shot the rifle targets from left to right which was the 250 yard targets, then the 350 yard targets and last the 150 yard targets. The last 3 shots you can kind of see the targets at 150 yards falling.

Doug

Stage 2:

Nice!

Any prize money for these competitions?

What were the other two guns used besides the R&R Saiga?

Doug

Stage 2:

Nice!

Any prize money for these competitions?

What were the other two guns used besides the R&R Saiga?

Depends on the match, most have some prizes. I won a Seekins Precision AR-15 lower and some 9mm ammo. My other guns are a Caspian high cap pistol in .38 Super with C-More sight and my rifle is a JP Enterprises 20" AR with Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24BRT scope. For Ironman this year I will also be shooting a Rem 700 SS 5r in an Accuracy International 2.0 stock with Nightforce 3.5-15x50 F1 scope for the long range (over 500 yard) targets.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...

I used to shoot with Ted Bonnet, two time world champion limited class, in San Antonio. I was shooting a Smith 1006 and he had a Para 40 with a Colt top end on it at the time. We traded guns for fun and he just cleaned my fucking clock with my own gun. That mother fucker could not only shoot fast as shit, but he could hit at long range too, at the same speed.

I rode motocross in the 80's and a buddy of mine was a pro-support rider for Honda. Same thing....we traded bikes and he whipped my fucking ass all over my own personal track on my piece of shit bike, while I was riding his works Honda.

All the go-fast bullshit is not going to do you a bit of good, if you just suck.

Tony

• Like 3