VLTOR AK Collapsible Stock Adapter

Any idea when you'll have them back in stock?

Thanks,

Nathan Brock

No guess at this time. Send an email to us if you want to be notified when they show up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hate to be the one to bump this, but is there any news on this product?

I checked this week and they said 2 weeks. I hope that is a real time frame. I will let you know as soon as they come in.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump, but is there any new information on when these may be available? I'm fiending over here.

I am waiting on a call back for an update.

This is just crazy. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for months and they keep pushing the date back.

I have many coming in hopefully very very soon. You can email me to sales@carolinashooterssupply.com if you would like to be notified when they show up. Please put Vltor tube in the subject line.

This is just crazy. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for months and they keep pushing the date back.

I have many coming in hopefully very very soon. You can email me to sales@carolinashooterssupply.com if you would like to be notified when they show up. Please put Vltor tube in the subject line.

The Vltor tubes will be in stock Tuesday. I will have them available for purchase this weekend.

Greg, I just went ahead and ordered from Midway since they got them in stock last week. They also had the non-clubfood IMOD which I wanted as well. I would have ordered from you, as usual, but I didn't want to risk not getting my hand on it after waiting several months for it to come in stock.

I'm sure you'll have no problem selling out of them though.

• 1 month later...

Does the tube put the stock in line with the bolt? I also see another type on your product pages. Does that one lift the stock also?

They both keep it parallel with the barrel. One is commercial and one is milspec size.

Does the tube put the stock in line with the bolt? I also see another type on your product pages. Does that one lift the stock also?

They both keep it parallel with the barrel. One is commercial and one is milspec size.

Which is the Commercial? I can't wait to take that Tapco stock off!!!!

Which is the Commercial? I can't wait to take that Tapco stock off!!!!

CAA/EMA is Commercial size. VLTOR is Milspec.

FWIW, the CSS internal block, Ace pignose adapter, and UTG mil-spec buffer tube are essentially the same price, but this combination gives you some vertical adjustment with the stock placement for a better cheek weld.

Yeah, you gotta chop the tang, but there is no legit reason to go back to a standard stock...