Wieger magazines for 223

I have been looking for some Wieger mags. Does anybody have any they bought and are not using. I will pay fair for them i am not looking for a steal.

I would add to that, does anyone know of a vendor that is selling them now? APEX had them a while back, and I'm sorry that I only picked up one at that time.

I have called 6 of the normal suppliers and the ones above to and no one has anything and does not know when they will get more. However I found some black polymer smooth side mags from another place and bought 20 for a good price. but heres the issue the add said for AK-223mags and I asked the guy what they where and how they knew that they are 223AK, he said theres nothing wrote on them maybe a 2 or some other number at the bottom or they are just plain and they bought out another store and that store had them listed as 223ak mags,and also they have sold a good amount online for 223 and no one has complained that they didnt work or returned them.There not promag promag has a waffle pattern.

Anyone have any ideas what they are or might be.

I have called 6 of the normal suppliers and the ones above to and no one has anything and does not know when they will get more. However I found some black polymer smooth side mags from another place and bought 20 for a good price. but heres the issue the add said for AK-223mags and I asked the guy what they where and how they knew that they are 223AK, he said theres nothing wrote on them maybe a 2 or some other number at the bottom or they are just plain and they bought out another store and that store had them listed as 223ak mags,and also they have sold a good amount online for 223 and no one has complained that they didnt work or returned them.There not promag promag has a waffle pattern.

Do they look like these? The smooth orilite one is a Galil 35 rounder

post-6428-0-58137400-1302233814_thumb.jpg

Do they look like these? The smooth orilite one is a Galil 35 rounder

I use these with my 223. I had to make a bullet guide from a piece of pipe (way before you could buy an aftermarket drop in guide) but the work great and are durable. Slight modification with a dremel is needed. You probably already know about that but if not get with me and Ill send you pics of what mods need to be made.