My soon to be Tromix S20 SBS

I been looking for a while to purchase a Tromix and came across this firearm. All I was told that its 1 of 5 guns that Tromix built this way. If anyone has any info please let me know. Im anxious to be a owner of one of these awesome pieces of firepower.

post-32999-0-37971900-1302184768_thumb.jpg

post-32999-0-90224700-1302184786_thumb.jpg

Edited by lutzy72
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You have a pm on the gun. I was wanting a 20ga converted and called Tony awhile back and then decided to let RedJacket convert a 12 and that was seven months ago and was promised it in 6. So I went with RJF to hurry up and get a sbs S12 to only buy a S17 between that time and my health is declining and don't want to leave alot of NFA items for my wife to deal with if something was to happen to me, The lawyer/ gun collecter that set my NFA trust up is interested and like to see more pics. He'll end of with probably some of my guns and like sbs. Hit me back at carrjoe@hotmail.com

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I been looking for a while to purchase a Tromix and came across this firearm. All I was told that its 1 of 5 guns that Tromix built this way. If anyone has any info please let me know. Im anxious to be a owner of one of these awesome pieces of firepower.

Very Nice! 

• Like 1