Siaga .308 Camo Covers?

If you are creative enough... get some material in the style you want, and hit the ol sewing machine... I am sure you could whip up some in a VERY short time.. maybe ( if you have one) the wife could help out?

customize them with elastic pockets... for ammo ( or whatever) storage...

just a thought...

Other than that, check the auction sites for things like that... might be suprised what you find out there...

:smoke:

I bought some of this stuff at wally world about two years ago, and have not yet tried it. It's called snake skins 2000.Seems to work like the shrink film for windows. Sounds quick and simple. More of a temp camo. I was going to use it on the shot gun with wood furniture for hunting season.

http://www.qu.org/main/field_testing/product12.cfm

Another item I've bought at the same place, but yet to have used is called "Gunbrella". It's a wrap around design that velcros close. Can open on top to accomadate scope/mount, and bottom for mags/ reload. Has water proof inner menbrane, and outside is soft clothe that is camo. Hardwoods, mossy oak ,ect... Different modles for bow, rifle, shotgun, ect...

Edited by cscharlie