Alright forum I need your help. Can anyone point me towards a vendor or someone that can professionally re-finish a firearm, i.e. re-finish/paint the entire receiver, and other associated parts (barrel, etc)? I have given it the good old college try but I have failed rather miserably in my attempts to re-finish a project Saiga 12 of mine and would just like to have it fixed up professionally (no rattle can, etc). I know that it is not cheap to have someone else re-finish a firearm, but I just want it done and over with and looking good.

Thanks again

In Arizona , Arizona Armory is the place . Jeff is a real artist on building and finishing the Saiga's. He parkerizes it first than puts on the finish ,looks like a million bucks and is extreamly tuff . 602-819-4615

Alright forum I need your help. Can anyone point me towards a vendor or someone that can professionally re-finish a firearm, i.e. re-finish/paint the entire receiver, and other associated parts (barrel, etc)? I have given it the good old college try but I have failed rather miserably in my attempts to re-finish a project Saiga 12 of mine and would just like to have it fixed up professionally (no rattle can, etc). I know that it is not cheap to have someone else re-finish a firearm, but I just want it done and over with and looking good.

Thanks again

Edited by GONIF

i dont know what part of kansas youre from . but if youre close to kc i saw a website for a new shop that deals in hydrographics in liberty mo . its called roberts outdoor hydrographics .