WTS Galil Orlite mags and Galil promags

All Orlites SPFUp for sale are 6 used Galil Orlite magazines. They are the 35 rounders and are in great used condition, they do show use marks. I had bought them used and am selling them for what I had paid.

$15.00 ea. plus shipping. Shipping will be actual shipping to your area based on how many you buy.

I accept Paypal and MO

SPFUp for sale are 2 used Promag Galil magazines. They are the 30 rounders and are in great used condition, they do show use marks.

$8.00 ea. plus shipping. Shipping will be actual shipping to your area based on how many you buy.

I accept Paypal and MO

My link

Edited by sfven

Heck I can always use more mags... I've got a Tapco Galil that's worked fine, and I've beat it! I'll take those two- PM inbound... WHOA! Just looked at your link to the picture. Then re-read your ad.

I'm sorry, I don't want the paperweights... I read it totally wrong. The Galil threw me off. ProMags are "Saiga .223" mags, not Galil. Should have jumped on a few Orlites.

Again- disregard please.

Edited by bohound

Actually they are ProMag Galil mags. The Saiga .223 mags have a taller front lip so you do not need a bullet guide to use them. These are Galil mags and need a bullet guide to work in the Saiga. That is why I had bought them, to work in my Saiga with a bullet guide.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.