SAIGA 12 for 679.00

Damn I wished you would have posted this before I bought from K-var 2 weeks ago I paid $675 but with that ugly marked out importer crap on it. I would of rathered had one from you with out it I am going to duracoat one and I guess that one is it once I get it to run. Well the rest of you guys better jump on these before there gone or I get some more money.:lolol:

Placed my order, but asked you to contact me for FFL info.

P.S. Can I add an auto plug to my order???

This my Order #: 970

Edited by ARMOR

Placed my order, but asked you to contact me for FFL info.

P.S. Can I add an auto plug to my order???

This my Order #: 970

Keith,

Thanks for the call.

Kenny

Got my order in. Not like I *really* need a second one, but the devil made me do it... :devil:

Keith, I provided my FFL's address in the comments fields. Please give me a call or email and I can get you his license. My customer ID is #1343.

Just wanted to thank Cliff at TAC47 Industries for letting me pre order one using two separate credit cards and making it very easy also. Order # 991 and #992 .I will have my dealer Fax his FFL for ship to address when ready to ship.Thanks again.

Edited by OBITUARY

Just wanted to thank Cliff at TAC47 Industries for letting me pre order one using two separate credit cards and making it very easy also. Order # 991 and #992 .I will have my dealer Fax his FFL for ship to address when ready to ship.Thanks again.

Yeah the guys at Tac47 are the best, I know what cost is on the S12s they are selling and I can tell you they aren't making hardly anything per gun. Everyone else is selling them at $699.00 or more at this little shop in Texas is giving everyone what may be their last chance to buy an S12. I bought two more this morning because a friend of mine at one of the biggest AR manufactures was telling me this was it for the S12s, there will be no more guns coming into the country. I look at it as an investment, if I am wrong then I paid a little over market value. But if these are the last S12s available then I would feel real stupid when they are selling for a $1000.00 or more.

Edited by NinerRider

Yeah the guys at Tac47 are the best, I know what cost is on the S12s they are selling and I can tell you they aren't making hardly anything per gun. Everyone else is selling them at $699.00 or more at this little shop in Texas is giving everyone what may be their last chance to buy an S12. I bought two more this morning because a friend of mine at one of the biggest AR manufactures was telling me this was it for the S12s, there will be no more guns coming into the country. I look at it as an investment, if I am wrong then I paid a little over market value. But if these are the last S12s available then I would feel real stupid when they are selling for a $1000.00 or more.

Yea, that's what I heard too. I just find it a little difficult to believe they are selling them at that price.

jmDove

Yea, that's what I heard too. I just find it a little difficult to believe they are selling them at that price.

jmDove

Who is the importer?

?

$679 is a the deal? I have a little local shop still selling for $575, maybe I should buy them up and make a couple bucks.

I take it back. It seems even my little local shop that had three last week is empty. So $679 is good if they are in stock. I mean, good if you're willing to pay that. I would put that kind of money towards the Benelli if it were me, but I already own a S12 so what do I know?

A couple weeks ago when I bought my S12 from this little shop he didn't believe me about a ban scare. I bet he believes it now!

In Ferry Land, Russia, or the North Poll. For now I dont see any guns cheaper than what we have.

Not trying to be that guy but after reading your post I typed in the top right corner of my screen iz-109 "google" and within the first 4 site's to pop up 2 have iz-109 cheaper then you are selling your's for 1 has them in stock for $620 and the other is preorder for $600. No fairyland just reality.

Good luck trying to actually find one that cheap I placed an online order at that drm precision place a week ago and have heard nothing back so I called them during business hours 3 days in a row and they said they will be open tomorrow every time then I googled drm precision problems and found that one person had ammo ordering problems, then another person living in their town said they never seen that business before.those other sites are not in stock either. So I am going to deal with a reputable business member of this forum instead of risking possibly getting bamboozled. p.s I believe it says raa is the importer cause it says no scratched/ peened out importer markings

$679.00 lol

laugh out Loud... No tap dance about the importer its just not something were putting out. Find it cheaper.. then I will laugh out loud. Do your due diligence, call the places that have not change there prices from before and let them tell you there 620 is no longer in stock

From the website description, although these may have the crude Mercury Hermes import mark, there is at least no fugly scratched-out RAAC mark on the receiver. In today's market, the price also seems fair, and far better than most.

So, how many of these are still available? The website says 90, while a post here from a few days ago says 30...

Edited by post-apocalyptic