SAIGA 12 for 679.00

Whats the normal time frame to hear from you guys after ordering one online? I ordered one yesterday and I have a buddy looking to order one from you guys as well...

You can hear from us any time you would like we will call or message you when your gun is shipped or we need your FFL. If you send your FFL please attach your order number as well. Thanks

We are going to change the pricing at 5pm today. The new pricing will reflect an increase of the Shotgun from the importer. At 5pm today the price is going to go up. Just trying to give you guys on the Saiga 12 forum a heads up.

Got my order in at $679. With the prices I'm seeing out there, I don't care who the importer is on these. If I don't like the stamp, I figure the black duplicolor engine paint I used on my 308 should do the trick. Hope they ship soon, thanks Tac-47.

I ordered a S12 shotgun #970 and an auto plug #975. The two were going to be shipped together orignally. I ended up getting a great deal locally and you were kind enough to let me cancel my shotgun order #970, but I've sent e-mails asking about the shipping of my auto plug #975 and heard nothing in return? Would you look into this for me please?

Edited by ARMOR
  • 4 weeks later...

Are we sure the ban isn't going through? On May 1st only the public comment period closed. May 1 was not the decision day. After a comment period closes, agencies are then supposed to consider the comments, and sometime after that make their decision and publish that decision. I didn't see a timetable from ATF for any process that follows the close of the comment period. Silence means nothing. It may be some time before they release their decision...or it could be tomorrow!

The ban did NOT go through so the prices will start to drop soon.

FTS

Edited by JohnnyE

Are we sure the ban isn't going through? On May 1st only the public comment period closed. May 1 was not the decision day. After a comment period closes, agencies are then supposed to consider the comments, and sometime after that make their decision and publish that decision. I didn't see a timetable from ATF for any process that follows the close of the comment period. Silence means nothing. It may be some time before they release their decision...or it could be tomorrow!

The ban did NOT go through so the prices will start to drop soon.

FTS

I had heard that it did not go through but maybe I just misunderstood.

I am 99.9 percent sure that it won't pass.... If what you say is correct. Time will tell.

FTS