The American Economy would be fully recovered if. . .

. . . every American business were as quick, reliable, friendly, and reasonably priced as Dinzag, MDarms, and MAA. Living in Alaska as I do, I have been purchasing bits and bobs off the 'net longer than Paypal or Amazon has been around. I've had problems here and there, and I've had good stories here and there, but dealing with the small vendors here is an outright pleasure.

People can say what they will about gun-owners, or merchants of death (I'm looking at you, Brian, Mike!) but if every American business were run in the manner of Dinzag or MDarms things would be looking a lot better in this country.

I am quite pleased.

Now I just have to figure out what stock and foregrip to put on my s12. . . :)

You picked three very good people as examples, two of which live in states that have been hit very hard by unemployeement. All are examples of American Fee Enterprise and what you can do if you're willing to put the time and effort in.

What you see is the difference between Big Business and Small Business. Small Business owners/employees still care about not just their reputation, but the client as well. Big Business has lawyers/ad agents to worry about their reputation, giving them more time to fret over getting MORE money for less effort/quality/etc.

Small Business owner, "I'm just tryiing to make a living, not a overnight killing."

Carolina Shooter Supply should be on that list as well. AIM Surplus as well, in my opinion.

Never dealt with them. From what I've heard on the forums, I'd probably like 'em.

What amazes me, honestly, is the difference between the small Arms shops and the small Computer shops.