Virginia??

Occasionally in my backyard :) There is a free range just north of Blacksburg near the national forest.

Hampton Roads area.....have an Arsenal SGL21-61 7.62x39, and a Saiga 12....check out my gallery....Have any place to shoot out there??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im in northern va. I use to shoot at the park range off 460 all the time. I miss that. Oh, saiga 12 24" barrel currently converting.

I've heard that's a nice range, but it's a pretty good drive for me. There is a range near the Richmond International Airport.

It's $70 a year, and you must be an NRA member. The only downfall is that you can only practice during the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here in Richmond. Wouldnt mind getting together with another s-12 owner (have two). 460 also goes out west, and it passes Blacksburg to the North, so it must be the public range they are talking about (all roads ending with a "0" go from coast to coast, btw)

I didnt know there was a range in Glen Allen either.

There are a few others here from Richmond. Feel free to 'friend' me or whatever, if you want to get together. Im not a member of a range, and will actually be busy most of the summer, but need to get out at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Representative Rigell,

It is now very clear to me that we do not share the same conservative values. I find your support for raising taxes, as you stated while with the president yesterday, sickening. This is a total reversal of the platform you campaigned on when you ran for the office you now hold. I also disagree strongly with your support for “universal background checks” for firearms, as this would do nothing to stop bad people from doing harm to good people, and would be further infringement on my second amendment right to keep and bare arms. You will never again enjoy the two votes you received from my household, and we will now join in a concerted effort to see that you are never again voted into any public office. You sir have betrayed the trust of the very people who sent you to Washington.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hello, I am new to this forum as well. I live between Roanoke and Lynchburg. There's a IWL north of Lynchburg, and a few clubs around (Bedford, and Red 6). My employer has a 50 yard range but access is limited to one particular day a week. I just bought a Saiga IZ 132 and can't wait for it to arrive. I was going broke trying to buy the brass for my Mini 30 so I had to switch teams.

• 2 years later...