I have FOUR packages of VZ58 7.62X39 mags for sale.

Each package is an original Czech leather magazine pouch, which contains four VZ58 maagzines. The pouch and magazines are surplus, so they bear some wear on high spots and edges, occasionally some small rust spots on the followers [easy to clean off, and the rest of the mag is aluminum so no other rust is present]. All is as would be expected of a surplus mag. All are 100% funtionable. All Need cleaning, and have some grease/cosmo in them. These were checked by me and then stored, so they are as I got them. FYI - These do NOT have any USA parts in them - these are straight from the Czech republic. These will work in VZ58's [CZ or Czechpoint], Century VZ2008's, Ohio Ordnance works VZ rifles and clones. These do NOT fit AK's. Leather could probably use a cleaning as well.

Pictures show the four packages. Last picture shows a representative of what the worst lot looks like. The rest are in better condition.

I'm asking $50 SHIPPED CONUS per package! FREE SHIPPING! I defy you to find a cheaper deal on four VZ58 mags shipped! If you find it, PM me with a link of who has the cheaper price and I will not only meet it, I'll beat it! I'm that confident you won't find a better price anywhere.

Payment via Money Order or personal check [held untill cleared]. I ship USPS, with confirmation.

2qas37n.jpg

t8qknc.jpg

123pojb.jpg

Questions or concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact me! Thanks for looking!

Edited by redsoldier

Did you happen to buy these from aim surplus?

No. I bought these like two years ago.

Aim surplus DID have some at one time, but are sold out these days.

As a show of good faith though, I will gladly match their price if you want!

Edited by redsoldier
  • Like 2

predetor/terminator;

You had messaged me saying you would take some, but didn't state how many of the sets? 1? 2? 3? 4? I don;t know. I PM'd you, but got no answer. I need to know so I can mark off waht I have and don't, and like wise, know what I can and can't sell re: what I'm holding for you. Please let me know bro, thanks!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.