Best place to buy 5.45 Magazines???

Hello all,

I just picked up my Saiga 5.45 over the weekend and it's great. It came with a 10 rd magazine. I'd like to pick up a few 30 and/or 45 round magazines (yes they're legal in my state). Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can buy them online?

P.S. - I don't have the patience or confidence to modify my rifle or the magazine, so i'd really like them to come ready to use.

Unloadlocal

Bulgarian Circle 10 mags are what I recommend. I have both the circle 10 mags and Tapco mags and the cirlce 10's are my favorite. There is nothing wrong with the Tapco except that the part that locks into the gun is plastic and not metal like the cirlce 10's. Also the metal buttplate on the Tapco is not as strong as the circle 10 mags. Both of them do their job very well.

Edited by incognito485

Bulgarian Circle 10 mags are what I recommend. I have both the circle 10 mags and Tapco mags and the cirlce 10's are my favorite. There is nothing wrong with the Tapco except that the part that locks into the gun is plastic and not metal like the cirlce 10's. Also the metal buttplate on the Tapco is not as strong as the circle 10 mags. Both of them do their job very well.

I find the circle 10's fit extremely tight in mine but they do work. The circle 21's I think fit the best but that my opinion. The Tapcos fit well and work well but have a little mag wobble very slightly.

I find the circle 10's fit extremely tight in mine but they do work. The circle 21's I think fit the best but that my opinion. The Tapcos fit well and work well but have a little mag wobble very slightly.

Yeah I guess it depends on the rifle. I have an SGL-31 and both of my Circle 10's fit perfectly with no wobble. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

Yeah I guess it depends on the rifle. I have an SGL-31 and both of my Circle 10's fit perfectly with no wobble. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

Where can I find these Circle 10 and 21 mags??

Aimsurpls has em used. Kvar also has them for 31 bucks I think. Search around, you should be able find them all over the internet.

Where can I find these Circle 10 and 21 mags??

Hrm CDNN is out too: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ak5430blbuma.html

That's where I bought mine. All used but perfectly functional mags. Best price I had seen.

Centerfire has some listed as in stock but I don't know if they actually do have them in stock:

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/pkgak74.aspx

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/magaka74-p.aspx

Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I ordered 4 for the Tapco 30 round magazines from http://store.carolin...-5.45X39/Detail. They came in yesterday. They are great. A little tight, and I can only fit 29 rounds in comfortably, but for $15 you can't go wrong. I tried cycling the rounds manually and they seem to be feeding good. I'll have to wait till range day before I can put them to he test. I'm thinking about picking up a few more mags.

Thanks again.

Unloadlocal

Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I ordered 4 for the Tapco 30 round magazines from http://store.carolin...-5.45X39/Detail. They came in yesterday. They are great. A little tight, and I can only fit 29 rounds in comfortably, but for $15 you can't go wrong. I tried cycling the rounds manually and they seem to be feeding good. I'll have to wait till range day before I can put them to he test. I'm thinking about picking up a few more mags.

Thanks again.

Unloadlocal

The Tapco work great in my 5.45 without a bullet guide. Even feeds Barnual hollow points with no issues.