Good morning members. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Jon Self. Most of my friends call me Lil Jon. I am new to the Saiga-12 forums and I am also the newest member of Tac-47 Industries. I look forward to becoming an active member of this community and getting involved in as well as hosting events for the Houston / Texas area members...

Have a great week.

Jonathan Self

Tac-47 Industries

Sales / Online Marketing

www.Tac47Industries.com

Custom Saiga's and Saiga Parts.

TAC 47 New Tactical Auto Regulation Gas Ejection Throttle

Welcome aboard, just dopped of my S-12 (more of a box job from a previous business member) with you folks last month. I'am looking forward to doing more business with Tac-47.

Thanks and welcome again.

AllJacks:

Thank you for allowing Tac-47 the opportunity to gain your business. Please do me a favor and post up some pictures of the finished product. We love to see the smile on our clients faces when they receive our products. What are you having done to your s-12?

Welcome aboard, just dopped of my S-12 (more of a box job from a previous business member) with you folks last month. I'am looking forward to doing more business with Tac-47.

Yarp:

Thanks it fun to go to work and talk about guns all day long...

Don't worry....that will wear off in due time.

Tony

Aint that the Truth..

Cliff Evans

Tony:

I was in the exotic car business for 5 years and I still enjoy talking about cars. I hope my passion for guns is the same. How long have you been involved in the business?

Tony

Made the business.

Good Luck John...

Tony:

I was in the exotic car business for 5 years and I still enjoy talking about cars. I hope my passion for guns is the same. How long have you been involved in the business?

As long as there has been a business

beer.gif

Yarp:

Thanks it fun to go to work and talk about guns all day long...

Don't worry....that will wear off in due time.

Tony

Aint that the Truth..

Cliff Evans

Tony:

Tony

Made the business.

Good Luck John...

• Like 1

. I look forward to becoming an active member of this community and getting involved in as well as hosting events for the Houston / Texas area members...

www.Tac47Industries.com

Welcome aboard.

I suggest that you hold the Tac47 events at either Treasures, The Mens Club,The Colorado, Babes, or Heatbreakers. :super:

AllJacks:

Thank you for allowing Tac-47 the opportunity to gain your business. Please do me a favor and post up some pictures of the finished product. We love to see the smile on our clients faces when they receive our products. What are you having done to your s-12?

8" SBS, I'll be happy to show pictures before and after.

T

. I look forward to becoming an active member of this community and getting involved in as well as hosting events for the Houston / Texas area members...

www.Tac47Industries.com

You forgot the church. Thanks I will keep that in mind. We will be at the gun show this weekend stop by and say hello.

Welcome aboard.

I suggest that you hold the Tac47 events at either Treasures, The Mens Club,The Colorado, Babes, or Heatbreakers. :super:

AllJacks:

8" SBS, I'll be happy to show pictures before and after.

Look forward to seeing the pics thank you for your business...