The Evolution of the Chaos Mini Drum

Yeah I really doubt I'll go that route, mostly because I want to manufacture compact metal drums.

Ah gotcha. Well if those compact metal drums are half the quality of your tri-rail I have sitting on my Saiga, I know I will be getting one!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Well things are looking better for all of our sheet metal parts as I have found a nice large press shop to work with me on runs along with putting some presses in our own shop. So we're moving in that direction, but it's still a crawl at this point, I'm really hoping 2013 is going to be the year for Chaos steel Mags!

• Like 1

Well things are looking better for all of our sheet metal parts as I have found a nice large press shop to work with me on runs along with putting some presses in our own shop. So we're moving in that direction, but it's still a crawl at this point, I'm really hoping 2013 is going to be the year for Chaos steel Mags!

I got a better idea.....You dress up as Santa and put it under my tree THIS YEAR (Please)
  • Like 1

awesome. that just gives me time to save for an few extra onesbad_smile.gif but did i read that right? mags? i thought it was a drum. i could be wrong.or is it just a case of 90 hour weeks?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Never was planning on a 30 rd. drum. I roughly designed one but only planned on building a 10 rd. mini.

.... I'm a fan of the 10 rd. drum... do you think it will happen and be available before the DiFi consortium prevents it???.... will you offer a pre-sale signup?... If so I'd like to be put on your list for 2 ......

• 1 month later...

Behind your VEPR 12 quad rail this is the next product i am most excited about. The though of a compact ten round drum, and metal to boot, makes me quiver with excitement. I have five ten round stick mags, and adding five drums to that collection would make my VEPR the pinnacle of my gun collection (cost not considered).

I love the ideal of metal mags. Then my entire rifle, sand pistol grip, would be made from metal.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know you are still in the design phase, but will you be offering the 10 round compact drum, and 8 round stick mag for the vepr 12? Do you have a rough timeline? You make just amazing products, I think you need a Midas username, because everything you touch turns to gold.

After reading through all of the threads on your different products, it is truly amazing you guys keep putting such innovative products and still manage to keep you loyal hordes of fans happy with updates and time frames. You are truly a credit and asset to the community!

We have been putting in a stamp shop to produce steel mags and drums in-house. This has prove to be a timely and costly process, but I'm committed to finishing these projects. I wish I could give a time frame but that's just not in the cards at this point. I can tell you it's my goal to be hitting dies by the end of this year, we'll see.

• Like 2

Very cool. I didn't think you were still working on metal mags. If you can change out the tower on your drum and you are stamping mags, I bet you will be the adkal guys' best friend.