Tromix on the way!

Tony just sent me my UPS tracking number for my S06. been waiting since Jan 3. Hope its worth the wait. I'm sure it is.

Now don't do like me and misplace your magazines for it. I got mine Thursday and have torn apart my house looking for where I left the magazines at and have yet to find them. So make sure you know where they are located at before it arrives. Also if you take it apart to look it over when you put back on the top cover pull the charging handle back while holding down the cover to make the button pop out of the hole. I scratch up mine to the point I said screw this I am calling to see how they got it to pop out of the hole cause prying at it with a screwdriver was not working.. Now only if I had been smart enough to hold the cover down when yanking on the charging handle I would not have needed to call. Instead the cover keep popping off and all I could think was thats what you get for taking it apart you better break down and call before you scratch deep enough to where the metal shows.

Edited by Kasper

Tony just sent me my UPS tracking number for my S06. been waiting since Jan 3. Hope its worth the wait. I'm sure it is.

Now don't do like me and misplace your magazines for it. I got mine Thursday and have torn apart my house looking for where I left the magazines at and have yet to find them. So make sure you know where they are located at before it arrives. Also if you take it apart to look it over when you put back on the top cover pull the charging handle back while holding down the cover to make the button pop out of the hole. I scratch up mine to the point I said screw this I am calling to see how they got it to pop out of the hole cause prying at it with a screwdriver was not working.. Now only if I had been smart enough to hold the cover down when yanking on the charging handle I would not have needed to call. Instead the cover keep popping off and all I could think was thats what you get for taking it apart you better break down and call before you scratch deep enough to where the metal shows.

That wont be a problem. Since i placed my order back in Jan for the Tromix, i bought a couple others. Have a stock K-var which i will eventually convert, although i kind of like it the way it is. Also bought an RandR targets tactical gun. I have drums and mags laying all over the place!:super:

That wont be a problem. Since i placed my order back in Jan for the Tromix, i bought a couple others. Have a stock K-var which i will eventually convert, although i kind of like it the way it is. Also bought an RandR targets tactical gun. I have drums and mags laying all over the place!:super:

Your gonna love it!

Got mine 33% faster though :super:

post-22193-0-87362600-1302984201_thumb.jpg