Anyone?

I had the Krebs, but ultimately went back to stock because I think it's a better combat sight (though obviously not better in terms of bench rest shooting precision). I don't have experience with the Mojo, but if I had to pick between them, I'd go with the Krebs for simplicity, and for retaining the yardage (meterage?) indicators of the original sight leaf.

Edited by Jim Digriz

Kreb's. It retains the original AK ladder adjustment feature, the rear is simply changed from a notch to a peep. In a round like the 7.62 which drops quickly you really want to have the ability to compensate for elevation.

I have an original Mojo (not the microclick) and it's a decent sight, the one advantage is windage adjustment which Kreb's does not have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a Mojo standard sight on my Saiga 308, and really like it.

Also have the TWS sight system (aperture) on my Saiga 223, and like that better than the Mojo.

The aperture opening on the Mojo is much larger than the TWS peep.

I moved the TWS way forward on the rail, in order to just see the front sight post only and not the sight wings.

I vote for Mojo...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...