News of possible shotgun ban hits The Blaze

The sportingclause only applys to guns more than 1/2 inch in diameter, so i think that articles wrong about it moving to other gun categorys. They would have to find a brand new excuse to do anything to rifles, especially domestic. I dont think this articles anything to worry about. Personally i think its a scare article.

Edited by yooper14.5
  • Like 1

The sportingclause only applys to guns more than 1/2 inch in diameter, so i think that articles wrong about it moving to other gun categorys. They would have to find a brand new excuse to do anything to rifles, especially domestic. I dont think this articles anything to worry about. Personally i think its a scare article.

Well its not that they would try to use the sporting clause, its about the power of the BATF to effectively outlaw guns without any congressional oversight, i mean yeah, this time it's the sporting clause, but if you want to "interpret" selectively then you could ban potentially different additional categories of guns using the same method on other existing "laws/clauses".

Hello

Damn straight. If anybody thinks this will be the only brick in the wall, they haven't been paying attention to these commie bastards.

They get a free pass on these S12's they'll be back for more. Much more.

JMHO....

-guido

• Like 2

We need to be more vigilant than ever with this Obamanable Muslime in the White House and his Secretary of State Hitlery Clinton with their attempted UN gun ban treaty. They will find different ways to disarm us where they can't by legislation, they'll use ATF reglations or executive orders.

• Like 1

This country has been harmed by this Obamanable Muslime in the White House and his crew ,we can not survive a 2nd term .Get out and vote early and often . The gun grabbing left wing commies got to go .We need to protect the 2nd amendment .:cryss:

We need to be more vigilant than ever with this Obamanable Muslime in the White House and his Secretary of State Hitlery Clinton with their attempted UN gun ban treaty. They will find different ways to disarm us where they can't by legislation, they'll use ATF reglations or executive orders.

Unfortunately I agree this is just a stepping stone to see what they can get away with. If this happens it will set a precedent for future action there's a piece of paper on my wall saying something about protecting this country from enemies foreign and domestic with some signatures on it I have been stareing at lately . I fought to uphold some other piece of paper with signatures on it and I don't think I'm ready to give up on either yet.

im not saying the batfe wouldn't love to take guns, im just saying that this articles reasoning doesnt work. and yes this is a stepping stone. everythings a stepping stone. i also agree that they could easily find reasoning to take whatever they wanted. as stated: i am only criticizing this articles reasons.

I believe Franklin(B.) said, "We'd best hang together or we'll surely hang separately."

Wow Haha! that is such a good statement, both truthful and funny ill remember that one

Edited by Joebanks

Be vigilant that neither of the top two Republicans who are anti's progress and we get antigunner who speaks good about the second amendment against antigunner who speaks good about the second amendment.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons..."

-Donald Trump

Edited by humanguerrilla

As I sit here I wonder where we are heading as a country in this world. My instinct is to buy more guns, the exact ones I fear they could be trying to take away. All we can do is hope that in a coulpe of years we will look back and laugh at the paranoia???

• Like 1