man i want one so bad

Hey guys whats up, I've been lurking around the site her for a little bit learning, reading, etc and i must asy that this is a great site, and even though i currently do not have a saiga 12 i've learned a tremendous amount about the fire arm etc. Well i have been into firearms for years, and have a very,very small amount of firearms. Well I was deciding a while back between a new AR-15 and a Saiga 12 I went with the AR-15, I really love that gun, but i'm still drooling at the mouth for one of these lead-slinging beasts. Apparently i've waited to long to due to funds with the ATF trying to possibly ban these is there anyone (dealer) that you can place one on a layaway program for a little while..? cause i want to lock one in before they are banned, or whatever the ATF rules, can anyone help a fellow enthusist out, anyone know of any dealers, etc..?

Thanks Guys.

Hey guys whats up, I've been lurking around the site her for a little bit learning, reading, etc and i must asy that this is a great site, and even though i currently do not have a saiga 12 i've learned a tremendous amount about the fire arm etc. Well i have been into firearms for years, and have a very,very small amount of firearms. Well I was deciding a while back between a new AR-15 and a Saiga 12 I went with the AR-15, I really love that gun, but i'm still drooling at the mouth for one of these lead-slinging beasts. Apparently i've waited to long to due to funds with the ATF trying to possibly ban these is there anyone (dealer) that you can place one on a layaway program for a little while..? cause i want to lock one in before they are banned, or whatever the ATF rules, can anyone help a fellow enthusist out, anyone know of any dealers, etc..?

Thanks Guys.

i actually talked to the BATFE today and spoke to a really nice guy name Mike Kooney. There is no ban coming for the SAIGA-12. As long as they come into the country stock with standard 5rnd mags there isnt an issue. There is a price flux right now because of the report that atf released which is just a scare and reason for dealers to hike prices, so by the time you have the money, they should be cheaper.

Thanks Guys.

i actually talked to the BATFE today and spoke to a really nice guy name Mike Kooney. There is no ban coming for the SAIGA-12. As long as they come into the country stock with standard 5rnd mags there isnt an issue. There is a price flux right now because of the report that atf released which is just a scare and reason for dealers to hike prices, so by the time you have the money, they should be cheaper.

Documents Man, we need documents!

Thanks Guys.

What he told me the main issue was with the atf study is not so much the gun but the add-ons. Vertical grips, 20 rnd drums, military style stock, etc. etc. which doesnt matter because all of that is made in the USA but forces the "sporting" argument. There not gonna ban saigas but yes I feel your need for documents and hard proof from the shape shifting government. :drevil:

Thanks Guys.

What he told me the main issue was with the atf study is not so much the gun but the add-ons. Vertical grips, 20 rnd drums, military style stock, etc. etc. which doesnt matter because all of that is made in the USA but forces the "sporting" argument. There not gonna ban saigas but yes I feel your need for documents and hard proof from the shape shifting government. :drevil:

The only thing that is not making since to me about his whole to ban or not too ban arguement is, there are going to be another (X) amount of shotties that will come out that can be converted, like look at the KelTec KSG that is going to come out, it has Picatinny rails, which can add grips, etc too then also comes with a handgrip as well, so are they going to ban that one before it comes out as well..? I just dont really see the arguement that the ATF has, are ak-47's and ar-15 sporting..? that have the same thing. I dont know, just kinda tics me off