FREE bolt/carrier/trigger-pack mods, reprpfile, and polish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First one that posts a pic of their chihauhau w/ a sign that says Saiga forum gets the bolt work done at 50% off ($50) plus return shipping.   First person who posts a pic holding a live pet raccoon

I was unable to find any sort of animal around here, no chihuahuas or racoons, not even mice in my condo. I did find this though:  

Name your price     Just thought it could be fun, and someone would benefit

Posted Images

hopefully this thread doesn't inspire anyone to attempt to catch a wild raccoon, you might have a little trouble getting it to pose :lolol:

LOL :lolol:

Ours aint a pet....he lives in the rafters. He comes down to steal food (and HK sears) and then lays around and sleeps w/ a full belly.....then disapears.

You can pick him up when he is full....when he is empty, I wouldn't reccommend it :lolol:

What about a pic of me with a bobcat and then a pic of me with my saiga?

Bobcat pic = $25

I have a pet skunk. Howver I'm at work now, and can't do it until later tonight (after 11pm)

Skunk pic = $25

and his neighbors turned him in,

Cockchu@@ers! I don't know why people can't mind their own business. Losing a pet because some nosey neighbor.

We got a state license for ours, even though he comes and goes. He is supposed to stay in the shop, but wanders out. He has a liter box and gets wormed.

I had the local popo show up becase I carried an M16 commando from my trunk to my house a couple of years ago.

Cops were cool once they saw it was me (they were friends)....we do all the local PD guns, so we are friends with all the LE guys.

But still, mind your business :rolleyes:

and his neighbors turned him in,

Cockchu@@ers! I don't know why people can't mind their own business. Losing a pet because some nosey neighbor.

We got a state license for ours, even though he comes and goes. He is supposed to stay in the shop, but wanders out. He has a liter box and gets wormed.

I had the local popo show up becase I carried an M16 commando from my trunk to my house a couple of years ago.

Cops were cool once they saw it was me (they were friends)....we do all the local PD guns, so we are friends with all the LE guys.

But still, mind your business :rolleyes:

I keep waiting for this to happen with me now that I live in the city limits...

How 'bout a blue heeler?

No?

Red heeler/Ridgeback mix????

Fug it....I LOVE dogs.

Post pix of both....$50

Post a pix of your badger too (RIP) $40

My little lawn-mowers, they play so much all over the backyard that I don't have to mow it very often. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice... :lolol:

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9955.jpg

How 'bout a blue heeler?

No?

Red heeler/Ridgeback mix????

Fug it....I LOVE dogs.

Post pix of both....$50

Post a pix of your badger too (RIP) $40

My little lawn-mowers, they play so much all over the backyard that I don't have to mow it very often. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice... :lolol:

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9955.jpg

They are beautiful!

$50

I'm shutting this madness down! :unsure:

I just wanted to see a chihauhau and raccoon pics....wtf was I thinking :lolol:

If anyone wants the work, shoot me an email....no pm's

ATTN: MATT

info@csm-w.com

www.csm-w.com

•  
  • I won't be able to answer emails until Monday.

fauxknight: $50

jamesmadison: $50

poptart: Free

deadeye: $50

k_ritala: $50

Caged: $50

Bridis: $50

MNorby: $50

REDHORSE: $50

nheiny13: $25

redrumtattoo: (waiting on skunk) $25

awesome!!! you doing pretty much the same thing pauly offers? what all do i need to send you? can you media blast the carrier for the matte silver finish?

No, I am just reprofiling and polishing. Pauly does the polish to the bolt carrier-top/glass-bolt(???) (visible through the ejection port) and installs the AK gas piston charging handles. That's his gig, I won't do those mods.

Cobra also does reprofiling and polishing.

Yeah, I can glass bead the carrier....no sweat.

Shoot me an email, I'll be up at work Monday and shoot you an email back :smoke:

Matt

awesome!!! you doing pretty much the same thing pauly offers?

I engineered my process and all the specific points & issues addressed on the parts I treat from multiple concepts & I would assume Matt did his.

Similarities & differences have yet to be determined.

The actual carrier resurface & polish (IceRack) that you can see through the ejection port is a different treatment than GlassBolt's reliability modifications.