I'm about to purchase a Glock 23 because I want another frame to make a dedicated .22LR pistol. It's a used pistol in very good condition. I haven't committed to a purchase yet, because I don't want to be stuck with the whole pistol - once I have a buyer for the upper I'll pick up the pistol the same day. If somebody is interested in purchasing the top half, it's a great way to convert your G19 to .40S&W, and I'm asking about the same price as a .22LR conversion. For $300 shipped you get:

-Complete G23 slide with factory fixed sights

-Factory Glock barrel w/ polygonal bore

-Factory Glock recoil assembly

-One Three 13-round factory magazines or three 10-round factory magazines for ban-staters

The price includes shipping by insured USPS Priority Mail. Postal MO is preferred, personal checks are fine but will be held for a week. You must be 21 years of age or older and not prohibited from owning firearms or ammunition to purchase these items. Sorry, no paypal or other electronic payment.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • 2 months later...

Nope, still available. Brought it out to a show a few weeks ago, can dig it out of the box if you're interested.

Damn, I've been checking so many places that I forgot I posted this and bought a more expensive slide and barrel (LWD).....sorry, at least your thread got bumped....

Edited by bigj480
  • 1 year later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.