4 replies to this topic

#1 Bean.223

Bean.223

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,846 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

Hey guys, just wondering if the X Stock was something you guys just sold??? On your site it say 150 installed, will you guys just ship them out??

THNANX!!
In the beauty of the Lilies

#2 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

Hi Bean.
We are currently out of them...prolly 3 weeks out.
Yeah, we sell them w/out install....comes with instructions.
They must be used in conjunction with ACE-folding mech (part # FSM).
Stocks have 7-day money back guarantee.
Thanks,
Matt

Hey guys, just wondering if the X Stock was something you guys just sold??? On your site it say 150 installed, will you guys just ship them out??

THNANX!!

SAIGA conversions & custom work. 25 years experience building machineguns & custom weapons.
6 years experience building custom Saigas. We can do, modify, or make anything.
Class-2 manufacturer. Class-3 dealer. Store front dealer. 'In-house' CNC center.
Posted Image
EMAIL....WEBSITE.... VENDOR SECTION....636-928-1511 ***Better to call or email questions than PM'ing***

#3 6500rpm

6500rpm

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:55 PM

+10 on your stock, you really need to get some exposure on those. Having held Matts shop gun I'll go on record as to how natural it makes the gun feel, and it lays the sights right where you want them. The X Stocks also have a very good recoil pad if you're looking to cut down on felt recoil.

#4 King of the Hill

King of the Hill

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

Where can I find a pic?

#5 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

Where can I find a pic?

It's the one in my sig pic.
When I was prototyping my gun I tried every stock that was available, none of them felt "perfect". I wanted a stock that felt as good as an MP-5 stock, the best stock ever made, imho.
When I was done with mine, it felt literally 100% 'dead nutz' on, in every aspect.

Fast shouldering/sighting & comfortable...shoulders/aims/as-comfortable as an HK MP5-smg stock. Identical length-of-pull as an MP-5 stock.

And high-impact solid plastic so it gives the gun a very good balance and is pretty much indestructable. You'de have to throw it at the front-end of a car on the highway doing 100-mph to bust or bend that thing. :smoke:

I've had countless local customers over the last 5 years, literally begging me to make them one, after they shouldered my shop-gun. Refused everytime.
Wasn't offering Saiga work/parts to customers, until a couple months ago.

Link:
http://csm-w.com/pro...118&submit=view
SAIGA conversions & custom work. 25 years experience building machineguns & custom weapons.
6 years experience building custom Saigas. We can do, modify, or make anything.
Class-2 manufacturer. Class-3 dealer. Store front dealer. 'In-house' CNC center.
Posted Image
EMAIL....WEBSITE.... VENDOR SECTION....636-928-1511 ***Better to call or email questions than PM'ing***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users