ALL SOLD OR SPF.

Selling some surplus 223 mags in order to standardize on one mag type. Pictures in a post below. Payment by postal money order or by discrete PayPal (+3%).

Shipping for 1 mag is $5; shipping for multiple mags is $3 (total). No shipping charged for anyone who wants to buy 5 or more mags.

4 Orlite mags, all trimmed to fit the Saiga, lightly used by me. $20 apiece

3 Orlite mags, trimmed a bit more than needed by the previous owner, but to no detriment as far as I can tell. (One of these has been painted OD green). $10 apiece. Sold

3 Galil steel mags. One of them I tried to add a bit of material to using JB Weld to reduce side to side wobble, so it doesn't look very good. $8 for that one, $11 for the other two. Mag with JB weld sold; 2 others SPF.

2 East German Weiger mags. 1 sold, 1 SPF. They have been altered to fit the Saiga, although somone who has not removed the interdiction tab on their own Saiga will need to make one more mod. (I will provide a link to a tutorial about how to do this). These are a bit loose - less so than the Galil steels. Function has been %100 in my range usage. $15 apiece.

Edited by Jim Digriz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.