VIDEO: A Candid Look at the 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse

VIDEO: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Who are they. What are they. When do they ride?

Where are we in today's prophetic clock?

Not in the seven seals yet...guaranteed.

Not in the four horsemen yet...guaranteed.

So many people try to force events today into context of scripture...it's so annoying...this is a really candid look at what and who the horsemen are, and when they ride.

Cheers.

Some of those depictions look like fairy tale creatures mixed with zombies from DOOM. Damn when the end of the world comes im praying for a BFG 900 and the plasma gun for backup.

Do you own any Saigas yet?

Edited by Chevyman097

Some of those depictions look like fairy tale creatures mixed with zombies from DOOM. Damn when the end of the world comes im praying for a BFG 900 and the plasma gun for backup.

Do you own any Saigas yet?

Perhaps when I actually make some money...I will have a Saiga. For now I have a Norinco AK-47...and building up ammo stock for it. Seems more logical to build what I have.

THe problem with videos about the last days...is there are not many pictures that can depict what it will really look like...and if I found one that did...you still might disagree with how I have imagined it. The demonic pictures you saw...were a particular problem for me. How can you depict antichrist (the beast) as a beast that rages against heaven, without picturing a beast. If you choose a picture of a politician...someone will cry foul...because no one knows who the antichrist is...yet.

It is the qualities of antichrist that are sought to be pictured here...rather than the actual image...because who knows what that looks like? The same goes for every picture chosen in the video.

If we live to see these days...and I think we will...do you think an AK-47 or a Saiga has the firepower to kill the antichrist? Could you even get close? Just a curious thought that popped into my head.

Cheers.

If we live to see these days...and I think we will...do you think an AK-47 or a Saiga has the firepower to kill the antichrist? Could you even get close? Just a curious thought that popped into my head.

Cheers.

Why not. Nails and spears killed Jesus.

• Like 1

Cheers.

No man took Jesus life, He layed it down.

Cheers.

No man took Jesus life, He layed it down.

I understand what your getting at, He "gave" his life for yours. But ultimately is was the wounds inflicted by man that killed him.

• Like 1

Laid. Proselytizing is more effective when one uses correct grammar.

Christ was made man, for a reason. The anti-christ will not be a man, for there is no reason

to be one. One can't nail an angel or Satan, I imagine this anti-christ to be the same.

However, if one called down the thunder, literally, perhaps the Lord might use an automatic

weapon for His vengeance.

Laid. Proselytizing is more effective when one uses correct grammar.

Christ was made man, for a reason. The anti-christ will not be a man, for there is no reason

to be one. One can't nail an angel or Satan, I imagine this anti-christ to be the same.

However, if one called down the thunder, literally, perhaps the Lord might use an automatic

weapon for His vengeance.

Where does it say the anti Christ wont be a man? Correct me if im wrong. Im just going on what Ive read and not trying to be a smart ass. Srsly asking. I have seen it described as a beast. But a beast can be anything. Hell Hitler was a beast was he not?

Discussions or depictions of the end times always trip me out. People or "preachers" tend to always use the spooky music and depictions of fiery beasts with horns and fangs. All kinds of scary tactics to spook you into believing. I dont think we are exactly supposed to be scared into believing. Some forget that the bible was written many hundreds of years ago and the desprictions are not as literal to todays terms.

I wasnt aware anyone was "proselytizing".

Edited by Chevyman097

I guess it depends on your belief system. From my own Heathen perspective, your so called "Antichrist" will be like Loki, a deceiver who only does right if it suits his agenda or is forced to. He'll come across as friend and occasionally even "savior" but only after being pushed into it.

Kinda makes me extra suspicious of anybody seeking political/religious position by obviously "playing" to the crowd.

• Like 3