findings of wanderings

Well I have been wandering the NRA show since Friday and have found some Saiga info one a vendor we all know will be anouceing that spare parts are finally here (bolts and all) two another quadrail is in development. Three. Metal mags. Four some one else besides mike is looking real hard at double stacks and a magwell drum. And go buy a 410 trust me

Sounds very promising. I want a .410. Is there any way to find out what gun shows will be going on in my area? Like a certain site or something. Sorry to hijack.

Sounds very promising. I want a .410. Is there any way to find out what gun shows will be going on in my area? Like a certain site or something. Sorry to hijack.

There is a list every month in the back of NRA's magazines. Try their website.

Yeah when guy said that I about shit myself I'm supposed to contact him Monday for a possible beta test chance. I had just picked up my 410 and was asking had stopped at a both to examine some other stuff and told him about the 410 mags when he told me about the drum. I don't know what I'm more excited about the spare parts or the drum. I hit anyone that had anything to do with saigas for information I can tell you one thing though that adakal is one bad mofo that might give us a run for our money