SAIGA 12 IN STOCK and SHIPPING NOW 699.00 best deal on the net

• 2 weeks later...

They may be in stock, but I'm not so sure about shipping... I ordered mine last Sunday and it still hasn't shipped.. on Monday they said it was shipping on Wednesday, I called again today to get my tracking info and it still hasn't shipped... wtf? Today they said they would "try to have it shipped out by Friday".. so it will be atleast 2 weeks before I finally see it from when I placed my order.. I would have rather paid $50 more and gotten it elsewhere.. I wanted to have it for a 3 gun match this month, but its not looking to good.. anyone gets theirs yet?

They may be in stock, but I'm not so sure about shipping... I ordered mine last Sunday and it still hasn't shipped.. on Monday they said it was shipping on Wednesday, I called again today to get my tracking info and it still hasn't shipped... wtf? Today they said they would "try to have it shipped out by Friday".. so it will be atleast 2 weeks before I finally see it from when I placed my order.. I would have rather paid $50 more and gotten it elsewhere.. I wanted to have it for a 3 gun match this month, but its not looking to good.. anyone gets theirs yet?

We have been shipping for a week, if we have your ffl your shotgun is going out, we would like for you to have your shotgun for your match but that does not make it so. If we have your FFL it will or has already shipped.

We have been shipping for a week, if we have your ffl your shotgun is going out, we would like for you to have your shotgun for your match but that does not make it so. If we have your FFL it will or has already shipped.

Something not right... I have ordered my on April 15. On May 4 you got my email with my dealer FFL License. I called and got confirmation that you have all paperwork ready. Still no gun, still no email with tracking number, still gun has not been shipped..... Order# 1003

Something not right... I have ordered my on April 15. On May 4 you got my email with my dealer FFL License. I called and got confirmation that you have all paperwork ready. Still no gun, still no email with tracking number, still gun has not been shipped..... Order# 1003

I ordered mine in late April and was told it would ship on May 1st. I got a call from them on May 02 to confirm the order and was told it would ship no later than three days from that date. I am told that my order shipped on May 9th, we'll see if it comes as no shipping tracking number has been provided for me to track it. Tac 47 seems to be trying their best but I believe were overwhelmed with the large volume of orders which has affected their shipping and communication. No choice but to be patient. At least they are doing their best to get these guns to us for a reasonable price so be patient.

Edited by 5-0

I ordered mine in late April and was told it would ship on May 1st. I got a call from them on May 02 to confirm the order and was told it would ship no later than three days from that date. I am told that my order shipped on May 9th, we'll see if it comes as no shipping tracking number has been provided for me to track it. Tac 47 seems to be trying their best but I believe were overwhelmed with the large volume of orders which has affected their shipping and communication. No choice but to be patient. At least they are doing their best to get these guns to us for a reasonable price so be patient.

I know Tac 47 is doing whatever they can to ship ASAP...... I am just not patient enough. Can not complain when the price is good and that why they have to many guns to ship.

Hello

I just got back from Tac-47 where I picked up an S-12. They have them stacked everywhere and are working frantically getting them shipped out.

It's a huge undertaking, and I'm confident they are doing the best humanly possible.

-I just met 'em, but they seem like absolute stand-up guys to me.

If you are waiting for yours, best advice I can offer is "no worries, it will be there soon".

Unsolicited worthless advice....

-guido

• Like 1

I was told back in April they had 37 left in stock,I paid for mine on April 20th and I cant seem to get an answer as to when my order will ship..Im just waiting on a phone call to provide my FFL info..Its hard to just sit for weeks with no answers when you have been scammed online in the past..

I was told back in April they had 37 left in stock,I paid for mine on April 20th and I cant seem to get an answer as to when my order will ship..Im just waiting on a phone call to provide my FFL info..Its hard to just sit for weeks with no answers when you have been scammed online in the past..

TAC 47 seems to be in it for the long run, so i don't think you will lose your money. However, that being said, as an owner of a small business, I would be working 12 hour days if i have orders waiting. Customers are the priority and repeat customers are necessary.

Caspian

Well said Caspian. I'm not worried about my money, its just frustrating when you're told one thing and they do something else.. I know ill get it, I just didn't expect this long of a wait especially when I was told something different...

Well said Caspian. I'm not worried about my money, its just frustrating when you're told one thing and they do something else.. I know ill get it, I just didn't expect this long of a wait especially when I was told something different...

My guns were delivered today. I had the same issues and even a earlier misunderstanding falling out with Tac 47 but Cliff contacted me and all is now good. While not perfect, I truly believe that they are doing their very best at getting the orders out and where just overwhelmed with the amount of orders. They are "good people" and I'm sure everyone will get what they ordered with a little patience and understanding.

My S12 from Tac 47 made it today. Thanks Cliff!!

(in all, it was just over three weeks order to ship, not bad considering that it was a 1-2 week preorder purchase). Patience guys...

By the way, good things come to those who wait. The first thing I did was take a look in the gas tube at the vent situation. THREE HOLES, perfectly placed, and they look like decent diameter from the naked eye...so awesome! Nice not to have to open it up and dremel and file and drill like last time....

It is an '09, inspected 3-18-2011