So its May 1st; whats the deal with the "study"??

May 1st was the deadline for public comment. No timetable has been given regarding what is to be done with this study. We might hear something this week, we might hear something six months from now, or might never hear anything at all out of this.

Oh, I'm sure they have diligently read all the comments, and because they tend to have an open mind about these things and value and respect the opinions of the people they serve, they have been swayed into seeing things our way. No doubt we will be hearing the good news soon!

I live in Michigan, a non dd state. I'm really sick of waiting to know if I have to sell this. Thanks atf douches.

The study is about importability. It has nothing to do with the S12 potentially being classified as a destructive device.

This has been hashed out enough. Currently the S12, as imported, meets all of the criteria in the study. It could be a smokescreen, it does have the potential. Regardless, anything relating to it being billed as a destructive device is ALL speculation at this point.

• Like 2

May 1st was the deadline for public comment. No timetable has been given regarding what is to be done with this study. We might hear something this week, we might hear something six months from now, or might never hear anything at all out of this.

Exactly. There is still time to complain to our congressman or senator about this nonsense. The anti-gunners while take any silence as a green light to go ahead.

I look at it this way. If I know that the sporting purpose will not hold up after Supreme Court decision so does the ATF.

Right now many are calling for Erick Holder's resignation and all involved (if they are lucky) for selling firearms to murders and criminals in Mexico.

Selling firearms (or knowingly allowing) to murders and criminals is illegal.

Write your hired help congress men and tell them it is illegal to sell firearms to murders and criminals. For Congress to try to cover that up is illegal also.

Edited by 454496
  • Like 1

ILLEGAL!!!!!!

haha what was that movie?

Biodome = I know what your thinkin' "Illegal! Illegal!" but the value of purple sticky punch goes way beyond just tokin' it!

Nah, it's from Pineapple Express...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7GzJRNjVXo

"Item 9" is indeed the bee's knees.

:smoke:

And, the short version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwXJWXgdb4I&feature=related

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 2