Since becoming a business member, I have kept most of my political comment offline - but Pakistan deserves both an Oscar, and a monumental measure of absolute contempt - because they have managed to play our leaders like first time johns, and loot our treasury like a jail broken slot machine.

Bin Laden has clearly been a cash cow for dishonest and dishonorable Pakistan, because as long as they could play shell games with the clueless political overseers of our intelligence services, and lead us in an unending series of wild goose chases, they beat the bank every time, playing with a stacked deck, and cashing in to the tune of untold billions of dollars.

Shame on us as a nation for buying in, and kudos to whomever in the US military and intelligence communities had the guts and good sense to buck their "superiors", cut Pakistan out of the loop and keep them in the dark so that our true professionals, and amazing special operators could finally go in and get the job finished once and for all.

We have demeaned ourselves as a nation by treating this stinking, cockroach eaten third world shithole as a friend and ally, and by continually reelecting those gullible enough to believe that we would ever have enough money to bribe a culture of amoral thieves into acting as honorable men.

• Like 19

20 BILLION U.S. tax dollars in foreign "aid" to these pig fuckers in the last ten years. Why are we sending billions of our dollars out the door to these shit hole countries to "build them up in to a stable democracy" (most of them don't even want a democracy) when our own childrens teachers are being cut? We are borrowing money from China to send to these fucking places? Really? Why are we not up in arms against our politicians who are selling our country down the fucking river?

• Like 1

Amen...

Let India/China take care of them now. China would love the Afghan resources, and India will gladly remove Pakistan from the map. Have fun boys!

Call me evil, or selfish, but our boys blood is too fucking valuable to be wasted on these fucks.

• Like 2

Shit, if I had my druthers; we'd play India against Pakistan, (and it wouldn't be that hard, Indians already despise the Pakis and maybe now we should have a greater understanding of why), get them to nuke those duplicitous, thieving goat fuckers... with our silent but very real consent. :devil:

I pretty much agree with the consensus. There's only one problem here, they have nukes. If their government collapsed (which admittedly is what it deserves) and got replaced by a radical fundamentalist one (which is better than a 50/50chance) exactly how long would it be before they decided to use their new toys? I'm thinking no longer than it would take to pick a target for each bomb and deliver it to location.

Pakistan isn't much more significant than North Korea but look how much attention they get by blustering. Only because they have nuclear weapons, of course.

+1...

Our workplace just had a ceremony with the US flag and all.. with about 75 illegal immigrants.. WTF.. :killer:

Made me f*cking pissed..

we did it.. yeah.. now pull the troops out of the $hithole 3rd world.. or just PARKING LOT it.. :super:

Al

US Navy Vet 88-92

Edited by YWHIC

Rule one in dealing with Arabs is they lie; sometimes they lie just for the sake of keeping in practice.

Rule two is they really don't care if you know they're lying, they lie just cause they like to lie. I do believe there is something about if it's not spoken in Arabic and / or told to an infidel it doesn't count as a lie.

There might have been a rule three but I think the Arab guy who was telling me this was lying.

In a lot of ways it’s like dealing with a politician.

Edited by 20-Mags
  • Like 3

I bet a good bit of all that money is funding more terrorists cause he knew it was a matter of time and so did they milking the cash cow. Everything related to his findings should've been covert via our resorces and mock teams to work with the packies to appease / convince that was a joint op. Guess the timing is perfect also Obama is gonna take credit,more muslim bees nests to stir up and make more of them rich to finance their holy wars.

Rule two is they really don't care if you know they're lying, they lie just cause they like to lie. I do believe there is something about if it's not spoken in Arabic and / or told to an infidel it doesn't count as a lie.

There might have been a rule three but I think the Arab guy who was telling me this was lying.

LMAO--you're right, but that was still funny. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

And now the Pakis are criticizing the raid in the press:

Pakistan criticizes US raid on bin Laden

I've never understood why we back these thieves. India is the worlds largest Democracy (fact!) and it wouldn't take much to get them to clean the Paki shithole out for us...

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1