In addition to my gun rack projects, I now have this! I used 2 Blackhawk bandoleers and strapped them to the roll bar in my 4runner. I think it looks awesome! Gets lots of looks when the sides of the soft top are rolled up!! Once I move my jack to the roof rack it will be a bit cleaner looking of a set-up. If I split 1 more I can even get the last 2 posts on the roll bar as well.

What do ya think of it?

post-16191-0-17460600-1304529184_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Isn't that just asking for somebody to razor blade your soft top and steal the ammo?

You do realize he is in Montana right?

And what's your point? I know plenty of people who had shit stolen from vehicles in Montana.

Well, first, they velcro off in a jiffy, which is good and bad. Second, it DOES suck that someone actually WOULD slash my top, no doubt that it can happen, but the worst part is that they could just Un-Snap the whole darn top off if they wanted! Heck, I don"t even lock my truck for that reason. So, I remove them at night and usually they are all bulk pack target loads. My biggest loss would be the $60 I spent on the bandoleers!

I am not too worried.

Edited by RobRez