#1 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

Our MP-5 10mm post-sample FBI gun.
Nothing to do with Saigas but love the gun, and thought it was a cool pic to share. It's like a full-auto 357-magnum :lolol:

Posted Image
  • MolonLabe likes this
SAIGA conversions & custom work. 25 years experience building machineguns & custom weapons.
6 years experience building custom Saigas. We can do, modify, or make anything.
Class-2 manufacturer. Class-3 dealer. Store front dealer. 'In-house' CNC center.
Posted Image
EMAIL....WEBSITE.... VENDOR SECTION....636-928-1511 ***Better to call or email questions than PM'ing***

#2 Desolo

Desolo

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

Thats freaking SWEET..... 10mm should have been so much more common :super:

#3 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

Thats freaking SWEET..... 10mm should have been so much more common :super:

+1
Man, when you let that gun roar, you can feel that some serious sh*t is coming out of the bbl :lolol:
SAIGA conversions & custom work. 25 years experience building machineguns & custom weapons.
Class-2 manufacturer. Class-3 dealer. Store front dealer. 'In-house' CNC center.
Posted Image
EMAIL....WEBSITE.... VENDOR SECTION....636-928-1511 ***Better to call or email questions than PM'ing***

#4 Desolo

Desolo

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

It must be nice to do what you love for a living! :cryss: All those fun toys to play with! (And Hell, you even get to make new ones! :killer: )

On the subject of 10mm, I wonder why their aren't more semi-auto carbines made in it? I bet something like a kel tec s-2000 in 10 mm would be perfect for packing and what not.

#5 TwentyNizzo

TwentyNizzo

Executive Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:44 PM

It must be nice to do what you love for a living! :cryss: All those fun toys to play with! (And Hell, you even get to make new ones! :killer: )

On the subject of 10mm, I wonder why their aren't more semi-auto carbines made in it? I bet something like a kel tec s-2000 in 10 mm would be perfect for packing and what not.

Have you checked the price of ammo? It's really only feasible if you hand load.

I have a Glock 29 which I rarely shoot just because it's too expensive and the vast majority of commercial ammo available is on par or actually weaker than .40 S&W stuff.
The 10mm Buffalo Bore loads are really a treat to shoot, and other than the S12, nothing has garnered attention like that round at the range.

Edited by TwentyNizzo, 04 May 2011 - 11:44 PM.

#6 -Shooter-

-Shooter-

Make Your Own Luck

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,185 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:14 AM

Kinda random, but.........

Do you guys have semi-auto 9mm MP5 clones? I've always wanted one, and from the very little amount of reading I did on them, it seems they're either really expensive, or very finicky. Or sometimes, both.

Edited by -Shooter-, 05 May 2011 - 01:14 AM.

Do you take vitamins?
Is there Vitamin C in Newports?
No, but you can't get a snitch shanked for a dozen oranges no matter how hard you try.

"As for missing anything good, Chile has been posting some killer recipes if you have a vendetta against your asshole." - DaveM

#7 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

We originally had 2 10mm FBI guns. One was for sale, can't afford to feed both :lolol:
A class-2 wanted to buy it but couldn't get a PD demo letter, so we torch cut the receiver and sold it to him as parts kit. With the parts he will be able to register convert an MP5 to 10mm w the parts.

It made me sick to watch our guy fire up the torch and cut the reciever apart (per ATF regs) :unsure:
Posted Image

#8 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

OK, but just to satisfy my curiosity.......what exactly does "not cheap" translate to in dollars? I do plan on hitting the lotto someday, lol. Also, since it's already a registered SBR, would it just be a $5 transfer fee? Or am I confusing things with how registered AOW's transfer for $5?

Hi Shooter.
All of the HK-94 to MP-5 conversions I do, sell for $5K.

An MP-5 semi-auto (full-auto-sear) host gun is a registered SBR ($200 tax).

The ONLY way a gun can be an AOW, is that is if it NEVER has had a buttstock mounted to it. Even if the factory (remington/mossberg) attaches a stock (they have a stock mounted up to a table for test firing each weapon, before the final buttstock goes on) and then removes it before shipping it cannot be registered as an AOW because it was "once" a buttstocked rifle/shotgun.
When you see pistol gripped shotguns, they were never put in the test firing stock/jig at the factory and can be registered AOW.

If it has EVER had a buttstock attached at any time before AOW registration, it cannot be registered AOW. If a buttstock is attached to an AOW, it must be re-registered as a SBS/SBR before hand.

Hope this helps.
Posted Image

#9 C&S Metall-Werkes

C&S Metall-Werkes

Executive Member

• Business Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Just some cool info on the MP5.

NASA has/had some MP5's and they record every single round that has been fired through them.
When one of their guns hit 750,000rds, they contacted HK about a new bbl. HK told them the bbl was still fine and to get a hold of them at 1,000,000rds.
At 1,000,000 HK traded a new MP5 to NASA for the 1-million rd gun and put it on display. The bbl was still good :smoke:
Posted Image

#10 -Shooter-

-Shooter-

Make Your Own Luck

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,185 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated.

I shall have an MP5 someday.........

:super_man:

Do you take vitamins?
Is there Vitamin C in Newports?
No, but you can't get a snitch shanked for a dozen oranges no matter how hard you try.

"As for missing anything good, Chile has been posting some killer recipes if you have a vendetta against your asshole." - DaveM

#11 ARMOR

ARMOR

HART SYSTEMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

I've shot everything except for the 10 mm and 357 sig. I even helped with some experimental MP5's in 7.62x25 that I fluted the chambers and modified the magwells for Jeff Walters, but I like my 45 acp guns the best.
Posted Image

Experimental MP5 in 7.62x25
Posted Image
Posted Image

I even made a 45 acp MP5 that used Glock21/Kriss mags
Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ZfrrnOdY0&list=UUh_2lOJF45oZ6XUkWH_rduw&index=12&feature=plcp

Edited by ARMOR, 23 February 2012 - 11:57 AM.

• -Shooter- likes this
HART SYSTEMS

#12 beefcakeb0

beefcakeb0

Top Member

• Volunteer Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

damn you guys!!!
  • -Shooter- likes this

#13 ARMOR

ARMOR

HART SYSTEMS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

damn you guys!!!

Lol! I forgot this 7.62x39 rifle I made before the PTR32 came to the market. This video was shot in April 2009
I sure had alot of fun designing and building these guns, but I moved to the AK's now. Besides, the HK stuff is soooo expensive.

Edited by ARMOR, 23 February 2012 - 05:55 PM.

HART SYSTEMS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users