Our MP-5 10mm post-sample FBI gun.

Nothing to do with Saigas but love the gun, and thought it was a cool pic to share. It's like a full-auto 357-magnum :lolol:

mp-10.jpg

• Like 1

Thats freaking SWEET..... 10mm should have been so much more common :super:

+1

Man, when you let that gun roar, you can feel that some serious sh*t is coming out of the bbl :lolol:

It must be nice to do what you love for a living! :cryss: All those fun toys to play with! (And Hell, you even get to make new ones! :killer: )

On the subject of 10mm, I wonder why their aren't more semi-auto carbines made in it? I bet something like a kel tec s-2000 in 10 mm would be perfect for packing and what not.

It must be nice to do what you love for a living! :cryss: All those fun toys to play with! (And Hell, you even get to make new ones! :killer: )

On the subject of 10mm, I wonder why their aren't more semi-auto carbines made in it? I bet something like a kel tec s-2000 in 10 mm would be perfect for packing and what not.

Have you checked the price of ammo? It's really only feasible if you hand load.

I have a Glock 29 which I rarely shoot just because it's too expensive and the vast majority of commercial ammo available is on par or actually weaker than .40 S&W stuff.

The 10mm Buffalo Bore loads are really a treat to shoot, and other than the S12, nothing has garnered attention like that round at the range.

Edited by TwentyNizzo

Kinda random, but.........

Do you guys have semi-auto 9mm MP5 clones? I've always wanted one, and from the very little amount of reading I did on them, it seems they're either really expensive, or very finicky. Or sometimes, both.

Edited by -Shooter-

We originally had 2 10mm FBI guns. One was for sale, can't afford to feed both :lolol:

A class-2 wanted to buy it but couldn't get a PD demo letter, so we torch cut the receiver and sold it to him as parts kit. With the parts he will be able to register convert an MP5 to 10mm w the parts.

It made me sick to watch our guy fire up the torch and cut the reciever apart (per ATF regs) :unsure:

OK, but just to satisfy my curiosity.......what exactly does "not cheap" translate to in dollars? I do plan on hitting the lotto someday, lol. Also, since it's already a registered SBR, would it just be a $5 transfer fee? Or am I confusing things with how registered AOW's transfer for $5?

Hi Shooter.

All of the HK-94 to MP-5 conversions I do, sell for $5K.

An MP-5 semi-auto (full-auto-sear) host gun is a registered SBR ($200 tax).

The ONLY way a gun can be an AOW, is that is if it NEVER has had a buttstock mounted to it. Even if the factory (remington/mossberg) attaches a stock (they have a stock mounted up to a table for test firing each weapon, before the final buttstock goes on) and then removes it before shipping it cannot be registered as an AOW because it was "once" a buttstocked rifle/shotgun.

When you see pistol gripped shotguns, they were never put in the test firing stock/jig at the factory and can be registered AOW.

If it has EVER had a buttstock attached at any time before AOW registration, it cannot be registered AOW. If a buttstock is attached to an AOW, it must be re-registered as a SBS/SBR before hand.

Hope this helps.

Just some cool info on the MP5.

NASA has/had some MP5's and they record every single round that has been fired through them.

When one of their guns hit 750,000rds, they contacted HK about a new bbl. HK told them the bbl was still fine and to get a hold of them at 1,000,000rds.

At 1,000,000 HK traded a new MP5 to NASA for the 1-million rd gun and put it on display. The bbl was still good :smoke:

• 9 months later...

I've shot everything except for the 10 mm and 357 sig. I even helped with some experimental MP5's in 7.62x25 that I fluted the chambers and modified the magwells for Jeff Walters, but I like my 45 acp guns the best.

100_2318.jpg

Experimental MP5 in 7.62x25

100_1084.jpg

th_100_1077.jpg

I even made a 45 acp MP5 that used Glock21/Kriss mags

100_1473.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1ZfrrnOdY0&list=UUh_2lOJF45oZ6XUkWH_rduw&index=12&feature=plcp

Edited by ARMOR
  • Like 1
damn you guys!!!
Lol! I forgot this 7.62x39 rifle I made before the PTR32 came to the market. This video was shot in April 2009

I sure had alot of fun designing and building these guns, but I moved to the AK's now. Besides, the HK stuff is soooo expensive.

Edited by ARMOR