Im really starting to think you have a man version of a chocolate factory in your shop!Also I emailed if you have a second. thanks

Email replied.

It's actually a detrimental place to work....it is IMPOSSIBLE to have any ammo stashed :unsure:

Everytime I take a bunch of non-mg buddies shooting, I tell them 2,000rds minimum each.

We'll cook through 10K+ rounds in a day.

I ain't even got enough ammo left to fill up my home defense gun :lolol:

Sexy on the 74s... But some dude bought all those M16s and then magpul'd them? Wtf?

I wish I was the type of person who could afford to order 10 rifles when I had the urge, all those identical rifles together look sexy.

Sexy on the 74s... But some dude bought all those M16s and then magpul'd them? Wtf?

I wish I was the type of person who could afford to order 10 rifles when I had the urge, all those identical rifles together look sexy.

We actually built the M16's.

Built the AR's from scratch and then CNC'd out 10 registered drop-in auto sears "posties", to make them full-auto.

The 74's wood was redone: slotted, bleached and stained. Welded ghost-ring to oem rear sights.

Added the brakes, etc. Bent cocking handles at 45-degree angle.

We are going to build up some post-sample registered drop-in full-auto packs into the AK's sometime this summer.

Dude has 10 of everything....all tricked out sh*t too.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...