I'm having to let my Saiga rifle go. I'm moving and have to get rid of some stuff. It's a .223 with 16" barrel, converted. Has Tapco 6 position stock and SAW pistol grip on it. The handguard is the factory one. I bought it in the fall of 2009 I believe and have put maybe 100 rounds through it (about 25 preconversion and 75 post-conversion). I have not put it on a bench so I can't tell you how accurate it is. From about 50yds rapid fire I could keep all my shots in a paper plate though. It has a dimpled reciever.

Along with the gun I have 6 30 round mags- 2 Promags with the front tab filed down and 4 Bulgarian Circle 10's. On one of the Bulgy's I filed a little off the locking tab abd the front-just enough so it would lock in. The other 3 have not been touched. None of the four have had a round shot through them. Although most people would say Promags are crap they didn't give me any problems with the tab filed off using a bullet guide. I also have a Magnolia State Armory AR mag adapter. I started fitting this to the rifle but just ran out of time to finish. Again on the adapter I filed just a little on the locking tab and some on the front to fit it around the bullet guide.

On the conversion: again Tapco 6 position stock and SAW pistol grip

Dinzag bullet guide

Tapco single hook trigger group and retainer plate

I'm asking $600 plus shipping for everything listed above. I will take a money order or check (if you send a check I will hold the gun until it clears). Obviously it will get shipped to a FFL unless someone wants to do a face to face in kentucky. I don't know how to post pictures on here but if you are interested I can email them to you. Like I said I only have about 100 rounds through it but in those 100 rounds I didn't have a single problem or hiccup.

Edited by cooger

And some more. I didn't know it was that easy to add pics....I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to computers sometimes. Also thanks for the bumps guys. The move isn't bad. I'm getting out of a house with a leaking basement that needs other work done to it as well. We bought it at an auction for a good price....just didn't foresee all these issues. The house we are looking at is quite a bit smaller but it's also a lot cheaper. This means stuff has to go but also means stuff is gonna be paid off quicker.

post-21339-0-40287000-1304782505_thumb.jpg

post-21339-0-61101800-1304782524_thumb.jpg

Edited by cooger

I'm possibly willing to trade. Let me know what you have to offer.

maby you want to trade for a almost brand new mathiews compound bow with aarows all set up

Since no serious bites I have decided to keep the gun. I can't drop the price anymore. If i did I would be taking a loss. The adapter is still for sale...$50+shipping (3-4 dollars maybe).

• 2 months later...

Well....the gun has to go so it's on the block again. I finally got around to finishing the mag adapter. I got it in and have hand cycled many rounds and it works good. I have not shot any rounds through it though since installing the adapter. All the mags I had are gone so I'm only selling the gun with MSA AR mag adapter for $450+shipping. If somebody wants i can post some pics but i don't have time right now. Thanks.

I forgot to add- postal money orders only for payment.

Edited by cooger

For some reason it won't let me post any more pictures. It says the files are too big to attach. If someone wants to see pictures with the adapter and AR mag in the gun just shoot me a pm with your email in it and i will email the pictures to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.