WTS Saiga .308 Wood stock and hand guard un-converted

Used EAA Saiga .308 with 21" barrel. Original wood stock and hand guard. The only thing thats been changed is the front sight pin. $300 face to face, or buyer pays shipping to FFL. Located in North Mississippi near zip code 38606.

Edited by jtoddellis

I would like to see some pics of the gun if you can, but as long as it is in OK shape and not beat to hell I will take it for $300 + shipping.

Edited by SCHULTZE

Do you have a rough idea of the round count? And if is in the shape you are describing I will get you a USPS moneyorder out on tuesday morning. So you can figure out the shipping cost my FFL is in New Cumberland, WV 26047. I will PM you tomorrow night with his full address and to get yours for the moneyorder. I don't get home from work till around 6pm est and will get hold of you then.

I'm not sure of the round count. I bought it in 2004. When I first bought it I probably put about 30 rounds through it. Scince then I've killed maybe a dozen or so dear with it. Because my boys are old enough to hunt now, the last 2 years it has just sat in the corner. They are 8 & 9 years old and think they are professional shooters, LOL! I'm sure it's had no where near 100 rounds through it. I use my converted 7.62x39 when I want to unload some rounds.

I'm still workin on getting picture from my phone to the computer.

Finaly got the picture. There are some scratches and some places where the finish is wore on the bolt and receiver. Also the front sight hood has a few nicks in it.

Sorry if I haven't answered everybodys PM's but SCHULTZE was first to reply so it's SOLD to him pending payment...

post-793-0-73506600-1304950142_thumb.jpg

Edited by jtoddellis

I will take it for sure!!!!!!!! Sorry guys I am sure a few of you are going "Damn if I was only on there 5 mins earlier I would have it" that is what usually happen to me I got lucky this time. I will PM you with all the info in a little while I have got to go get the grass cut I don't want to be doing it in the dark.

I will take it for sure!!!!!!!! Sorry guys I am sure a few of you are going "Damn if I was only on there 5 mins earlier I would have it" that is what usually happen to me I got lucky this time. I will PM you with all the info in a little while I have got to go get the grass cut I don't want to be doing it in the dark.

Actually I had you beat by 3 hours although technically I didn't post on this thread that I sent a PM and was asking for pictures before I would come to a decision, which went unanswered.

Actually I had you beat by 3 hours although technically I didn't post on this thread that I sent a PM and was asking for pictures before I would come to a decision, which went unanswered.

I apoligize to you Double-oh. I haven't been on the forum in a few years before I posted this item, and for some reason the replies no longer send notification to my e-mail. I know excuses are worthless, but anyway I've got a few, lol

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I knew someone here would want the rifle. The money is going toward the adoption of our new 3 month old baby boy. It's not much, but once the transaction is done I will make a small donation to the forum.

I apoligize to you Double-oh. I haven't been on the forum in a few years before I posted this item, and for some reason the replies no longer send notification to my e-mail. I know excuses are worthless, but anyway I've got a few, lol

Thanks to everyone on this forum, I knew someone here would want the rifle. The money is going toward the adoption of our new 3 month old baby boy. It's not much, but once the transaction is done I will make a small donation to the forum.

No worries, bro. Like I said I didn't post on the thread that I'd take it and was asking for pictures.

Also, congratulations on the adoption! happy.gif

Edited by Double-Oh Servo

Sorry Double-Oh I didnt know you PM'ed him. even with out the pics I was surprised it was on here for that amount of time with out someone saying I'll take it. Its a used S-308 but considering what a new one is going for now $300 was a steal I was not worried how it looked I only wanted the pics to make sure it wasn't shaped like a "U" LOL.

By the way jtoddellis I got the MO in the mail today.

Sorry Double-Oh I didnt know you PM'ed him. even with out the pics I was surprised it was on here for that amount of time with out someone saying I'll take it. Its a used S-308 but considering what a new one is going for now $300 was a steal I was not worried how it looked I only wanted the pics to make sure it wasn't shaped like a "U" LOL.

No apologies necessary. Honestly, for $300 I wouldn't have been worried about how it looked either ha ha.

I can't believe how much saiga's cost now. Back when I bought all mine, the rifles were less than $300. If I remember right the S12 shotgun cost me about $350.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.