AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH AREA51TACTICAL.COM!!

ALSO KNOWN AS AREA 51 TACTICAL LLC

THEY HAVE ROBBED ME OF $88.90 DESPITE MY DEMANDS FOR A REFUND!

- I ORDERED A UTG TRI-RAIL FOREND & UTG FRONT GRIP FOR MY HK-91 ON FEB. 11, 2011, BOTH ITEMS LISTED AS "IN STOCK".

- THEY CHARGED MY MASTERCARD $88.90 ON FEB. 15, 2011.

- ON MARCH 3, 2011 AREA51TACTICAL SENT ME AN EMAIL SAYING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE THE TRI-RAIL UNTIL MAY OF 2011.

- ON MARCH 5, 2011 I SENT THEM AN EMAIL TELLING THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER & TO REFUND THE $88.90 TO MY MASTERCARD.

- EVERY TWO WEEKS AFTER MARCH 5, 2011 I SENT THEM EMAILS DEMANDING A REFUND & TOLD THEM IF MY ORDER SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR IT WOULD BE REFUSED. NO RESPONSES FROM THEM AT ALL, EVER!

- I HAVE CALLED THEIR PHONE NUMBER ABOUT 20 TIMES & THEY NEVER ANSWER!

- MONDAY, MAY 1st I SENT AN EMAIL THREATENING TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, BRING THEFT CHARGES AGAINST THEM WITH THEIR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT, & RIP THEM RUTHLESSLY ON EVERY INTERNET SITE I POSSIBLY COULD UNLESS THEY REFUNDED MY $88.90 BY FRIDAY. WELL, TODAY IS FRIDAY SO LET THE RIPPING BEGIN!

ALL THIS TIME THEY HAVEN'T SENT ME ANYTHING IN MAIL! THEY TOOK MY MONEY & SENT ME JACK SQUAT!

DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID BY DEALING WITH THE SCAM ARTISTS AT AREA51 TACTICAL!

THE OWNER, DAN NICHOLSON, LISTS HIS PHONE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE & TELLS YOU TO GIVE HIM A CALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. WELL, REST ASSURED I HAVE CALLED TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT & THIS RIPOFF ARTIST REFUSES TO CONTACT ME IN ANY WAY.

IF YOU DEAL WITH THESE SCAM ARTIST LOSERS & GET ROBBED LIKE I DID, I TRIED TO WARN YOU!

I believe they are one of the store fronts for a larger group made up of over 150 websights. Does the main billing office show to be in Green Bay Wis?

If its the same group, I'll second the stay away from em like the plague comments.

My story is not unlike this one and indeed ended with me contacting the CC company for a chargeback.

Lesson learned... I now deal strictly with active buisness members of these forums for S-12 gear and active members of other forums I use for my other firearms.

If they don't care enough to be involved in the community they service, they don't get my money.

This story should serve as a reminder to us all how fortunate we are to have the quality Buisness Members we do have to serve us.

Thanks to all of ya, too many to list and we all have our personal preferances... but you all do an outstanding job.

Thanks,

Waylon

I had a similar experience with a company out of Washington called Top Notch Tactical. The guy answerings calls and emails was a really uncooperative airhead dude. I disputed the charge on my card, send a lengthy narrative explaining how the firearm was falsely represented as "in stock" when it 1) in fact wasn't and 2) there was no reasonable ETA given.

Stick with the big companies and place important orders by phone is what I learned.

Edited by Koljec

UPDATE:

I contacted the BBB regional office closest to these fools & told them the deal. I don't know what the BBB said to these turds but I got my money back within 5 days of contacting the BBB!

The BBB rocks the house when it comes to hammering ripoff scumbags!