Ak74 Folding Stock

Any idea if it would need modification?

I don't know about the extended mount, it's made of plastic. But the stock is a Russian or Bulgarian side folder that is used on alot of the newer AKs & Krinks. I have a Tromix Saiga 410 with one that has the originall folding tang and it is pretty sturdy.

Edited by icarus

Thank you guys very much im gona go ahead and try it. If it breaks ill update.

Before you order it I want to make sure you know that that is an external "folding trunnion" and it will stick out quite a bit behind your S-12's receiver, even when the stock's folded. Many find the look a bit "goofy", but to each his own, and if that's ok with you, go for it.

I just want to make sure you're not confused as to exactly what you're buying there.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Before you order it I want to make sure you know that that is an external "folding trunnion" and it will stick out quite a bit behind your S-12's receiver. That stock will not fold flush with the receiver, and many find the look a bit "goofy".

Fine with me. Internal would be alot of work for me haha.

+1 post-apocolyptic. An external trunnion really throws the look of the gun off. It may add to LOP as well. Redrumtattoo could probably answer that.

Before you order it I want to make sure you know that that is an external "folding trunnion" and it will stick out quite a bit behind your S-12's receiver, even when the stock's folded. Many find the look a bit "goofy", but to each his own, and if that's ok with you, go for it.

I just want to make sure you're not confused as to exactly what you're buying there.

Edited by StarkIndustries