A new direction for MD Arms;

DO NOT INSERT YOUR OWN COMMENTS HERE

So..... from now on we all should not listen to what Mike D. has to say of how long or when his products will be ready, by the time hes ready to sell, the government will outlaw his products, hope hes stuck with a warehouse full of 12 gauge doubles....you all know im right...again..come on give me your best shot, im not kissing anyones ass, im telling the truth here! He probably voted obama anyway.

Yes, by all means, keep listening to everything that everyone says and take it as the gospel truth with an ironclad guarantee that it will happen when they say it will happen. That's been working so well for you so far, why stop now? And if you get tired of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself because you didn't get what you wanted, when you wanted it, why don't you drive over to Joplin and look at the people that have lost everything and really have something to cry about. Maybe that will give you some much needed perspective.

First of all, you are removing other people's comments from their quote boxes and inserting your comment. That gives the impression that someone said something they didn't. Just hit the "reply" button and type your comment outside of the visible quote boxes.

In reply to your comment......What do you think we should do, descend upon Mike's shop with torches and a noose? My point is, believe it when it happens and you won't be disappointed.

Edited by DogMan
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeeeez..........   It's nobody's fucking business when Mike produces or releases one of his products. It'll happen when Mike decides it'll happen, and it doesn't matter what he posted whenever in t

I asked you last time to kindly mind your own business unless you could specifically explain why Mike said one thing yet did another. But apparently you couldn't control yourself. And yes, my faith

"Please refrain from getting off topic about the man's word. It's like I'm talking to Obama. If you want to defend this type character, go for it. However, at least stay with the facts. If you want to

Posted Images

Thank you. No torches...just the man stepping up with some real detail for what happened. If he did that I'd have a lot of renewed respect for the man. Right now though, things don't add up and I hate how he casually just brushed off all those waiting for him to fulfill his promise. Even if it's already really far past his own deadline, I'd really respect him if he shows some respect to the many he promised and then left hanging. This is the fair, and respectful thing to do, right?
When someone says they are going to do something, then they should do it. Mike claims that he has the only "working" doublestack. He also said that he'd surely not delay it and would have it out last year. So please...enough with slamming the people who are questioning Mike's integrity. Mike could have easily squashed this by being upfront and communicating the truth as he knew it all along. If Mike ran into a production issue then he should have said so since he had already given his word. This is the least he could have done. Instead however, he waits until the third calendar year after his promise to promote something else altogether. So I understand people's frustration with Mike. After all, he says it really works, so what's the problem? People are so disgusted with so much political double-talk which causes them to not know what to believe anymore. So when Mike seemingly does the same thing, it really PO's those that want to hold on to respect for men today. When things don't add up, then something is likely wrong with Mike's story. He says he has truly developed a doublestack magazine, it's his "top priority," and then he ultimately sends something else to be manufactured. Does this inconsistency not raise any flags to you? Be a man of integrity and always do the right thing and by one's word and crap like this doesn't get started.

So..... from now on we all should not listen to what Mike D. has to say of how long or when his products will be ready, by the time hes ready to sell, the government will outlaw his products, hope hes stuck with a warehouse full of 12 gauge doubles....you all know im right...again..come on give me your best shot, im not kissing anyones ass, im telling the truth here! He probably voted obama anyway.

Yes, by all means, keep listening to everything that everyone says and take it as the gospel truth with an ironclad guarantee that it will happen when they say it will happen. That's been working so well for you so far, why stop now? And if you get tired of sitting around feeling sorry for yourself because you didn't get what you wanted, when you wanted it, why don't you drive over to Joplin and look at the people that have lost everything and really have something to cry about. Maybe that will give you some much needed perspective.

First of all, you are removing other people's comments from their quote boxes and inserting your comment. That gives the impression that someone said something they didn't. Just hit the "reply" button and type your comment outside of the visible quote boxes.

In reply to your comment......What do you think we should do, descend upon Mike's shop with torches and a noose? My point is, believe it when it happens and you won't be disappointed.

Thank you. No torches...just the man stepping up with some real detail for what happened. If he did that I'd have a lot of renewed respect for the man. Right now though, things don't add up and I hate how he casually just brushed off all those waiting for him to fulfill his promise. Even if it's already really far past his own deadline, I'd really respect him if he shows some respect to the many he promised and then left hanging. This is the fair, and respectful thing to do, right?
When someone says they are going to do something, then they should do it. Mike claims that he has the only "working" doublestack. He also said that he'd surely not delay it and would have it out last year. So please...enough with slamming the people who are questioning Mike's integrity. Mike could have easily squashed this by being upfront and communicating the truth as he knew it all along. If Mike ran into a production issue then he should have said so since he had already given his word. This is the least he could have done. Instead however, he waits until the third calendar year after his promise to promote something else altogether. So I understand people's frustration with Mike. After all, he says it really works, so what's the problem? People are so disgusted with so much political double-talk which causes them to not know what to believe anymore. So when Mike seemingly does the same thing, it really PO's those that want to hold on to respect for men today. When things don't add up, then something is likely wrong with Mike's story. He says he has truly developed a doublestack magazine, it's his "top priority," and then he ultimately sends something else to be manufactured. Does this inconsistency not raise any flags to you? Be a man of integrity and always do the right thing and by one's word and crap like this doesn't get started.

HEY SHOTTY! JESUS SAID...STOP FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! I JUST EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG AND HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. DO YOU GET IT?

• Like 2
I'm sorry to hear that you're an atheist. However, even atheist can be respectful. Although you are so profane I still wish you well. The facade of being so nasty is likely just supressing longheld feelings of inadequacy. Brother, there's another way and things don't have to be like this for you.

You’re posting is disgustingly sacrilegious. Where do you get off combining our Savior’s image with such disgusting language? Have you no respect for anything? Honestly, and considering your age (this isn’t a cheep shot), with all my sincerity I pray that you open your eyes to the light and quickly turn things around. I mean this from the bottom of my heart and with love.

Mind your own business.

The "our Savior" you have in your head is not the "our Savior" I have in mine....... My Savior

hung out with Marines and sailors and persons of generally rough and ill repute, and kicked ass and cleaned out the Temple of the moneychangers......

I could give a lesser shit about your interpretations of anything, and I certainly don't require any guidance or advice from you.....

Learn to spell, lose that sniveling whiney-assed entitlement mentality you've exhibited here, cease trying to be the Forum "morality cop", and just STFU...

"Considering my age" is something you don't need to consider, in any case. Again, mind your own business...........

(By the way, just saw tonight your "apology" thread in the MDArms section...What a hoot !!

1) I wasn't in a conflict involving the Germans or the Japanese. I'm a VietNam-era vet....

2) I don't work for TROMIX or RED JACKET, although I don't think you know the difference......

3) Just STFU.......the longer you do this, the worse it gets...........)

To recap: You don't get to tell Mike Davidson what and when to do anything. He owes you nothing.

For my part, keep your sanctimonious bullshit to yourself....

If you don't care for my behavior, language, demeanor, attitude, post selections, or

any other aspect of my presence on this Forum, that's just too damned bad. Don't like it??

Don't interact.

Edited by ShottyOne

ShottyOne:

It is obvious you are not reading the responses to you. You are giving Christians a bad name on this board. Give it a rest already. Christ did not appoint you the morality czar of the Saiga forum.

Bad name? Please be more specific

ShottyOne:

It is obvious you are not reading the responses to you. You are giving Christians a bad name on this board. Give it a rest already. Christ did not appoint you the morality czar of the Saiga forum.

Sanctimonius - making a show of being morally superior to other people.

• Like 2

ShottyOne:

Sanctimonius - making a show of being morally superior to other people.

If you weren't offended by a picture of Christ along with all those vile words, then I don't know what to say to you. I guess I should have done as you did, stand down, and say nothing.

I WILL say that I look to 1911 as a Christian MENTOR. I know I'm a sinner, but there is far greater evil afoot that some stupid threadbombing pic that has been circulated on the net since 2004.

Now, if everyone can chill. Lets get back on topic.

Mike and MD arms are batting 1000 for "Delivering"....

I WILL say that I look to 1911 as a Christian MENTOR. I know I'm a sinner, but there is far greater evil afoot that some stupid threadbombing pic that has been circulated on the net since 2004.

No, if everyone can chill. Lets get back on topic.

If you want to talk MD Arms batting 1000, then where's the Double-stack he promised back in 2009? Let's be honest and admit that all the high brass failures and now the double-stack promise doesn't quite deserve a 1000. How about 700, fair enough?

Edited by ShottyOne

If you want to talk MD Arms, them batting 1000, then where's the Double-stack he promised back in 2009? Let's be honest and admit that all the high brass failures and now the double-stack promise doesn't quite deserve a 1000. Fair enough?

Same place the drums were when many guys just like you were screaming that mike ran off with everyone's cash to some tropical island.

Would you rather have some 2nd rate garbage rushed to market? OR have proper R&D done and patiently WAIT for a superior product synonymous with the MD arms name?

ETA: why are you having high brass failures? you need to work on your gun...

MD ARMS=Batting 1000!

Pretty damned crappy that asshats have to hijack Mike's thread on his forum for their bickering. Why don't you take it to the fight forum. So people that are genuinely interested in his products don't have to see your childish whining. It is obvious that ShottyOne is just a troll. They are not even a contributor. Sadly when you block someones post the forum still sends a notice when they post in a thread you are watching. Cant an admin or Mike block this fool from posting in Mike's forum.

Pretty damned crappy that asshats have to hijack Mike's thread on his forum for their bickering. Why don't you take it to the fight forum. So people that are genuinely interested in his products don't have to see your childish whining. It is obvious that ShottyOne is just a troll. They are not even a contributor. Sadly when you block someones post the forum still sends a notice when they post in a thread you are watching. Cant an admin or Mike block this fool from posting in Mike's forum.

Spot on!

No (as far as forum specific), but if it continues, we can make people stop posting all together...

Shotty1, take it to fight club or elsewhere. Please.

If you want to talk MD Arms, them batting 1000, then where's the Double-stack he promised back in 2009? Let's be honest and admit that all the high brass failures and now the double-stack promise doesn't quite deserve a 1000. Fair enough?

Same place the drums were when many guys just like you were screaming that mike ran off with everyone's cash to some tropical island.

Would you rather have some 2nd rate garbage rushed to market? OR have proper R&D done and patiently WAIT for a superior product synonymous with the MD arms name?

MD ARMS=Batting 1000!

Those people would have never got so concerned should Mike have communicated better with them. One of Mike's big issues seems to be him making claims before he is properly prepared to do so. He apparently didn't learn from his first debacle. When your word is on the line and you can't deliver, you must at least stand up and defend your actions. Silence, then followed by the introduction of a different product is no way to address his customers.

Spot on!

No (as far as forum specific), but if it continues, we can make people stop posting all together...

You could do that and that would be chicken crap of you. Avoiding the facts won't change anything though. Go ahead and stand up for that behavior is you like.

MD ARMS=Batting 1000!

Those people would have never got so concerned should Mike have communicated better with them. One of Mike's big issues seems to be him making claims before he is properly prepared to do so. He apparently didn't learn from his first debacle. When your word is on the line and you can't deliver, you must at least stand up and defend your actions. Silence, then followed by the introduction of a different product is no way to address his customers.

Nor will your badgering hurry the process. but continue to derail the thread will get you the personal attention you are seeking...

Last time, you want to complain, start a thread in feedback or fight club.

Spot on!

You could do that and that would be chicken crap of you. Avoiding the facts won't change anything though. Go ahead and stand up for that behavior is you like.

There is a time and place for everything.. This ain't the time OR place. you are driving this thread to fight club.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/63364-new-info-reguarding-fight-club-forum/

Spot on!

There is a time and place for everything.. This ain't the time OR place. you are driving this thread to fight club.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/63364-new-info-reguarding-fight-club-forum/

I followed the link and just saw a bunch of crap that has no questions or answers. Whatever happened to a potential customer asking a question and the business owner or manager specifically responding to the inquiry? Why do we have to be so liberally PC about this? I ask this respectfully. What's the big deal with being upfront and communicating in a place where you have a chance of getting an answer?

Edited by ShottyOne

This is not a customer service thread. it's about the double stacks.

This forum is not the customer service department for MD arms.

It is poor forum etiquette to hijack threads ANYWHERE on the internet.

Double-stack related question:

Where are they? :)

again, you are WELCOME to start your OWN thread and ask!...

AKA, "New Topic" .

AKA, "New Topic" .

Many other's on this thread are asking Mike questions about all of the products he talks about and more. I don't get why its inappropriate for me to ask since it's on topic. Anyhow, I'll wait a bit for his response here and stop asking over-and-over. That is unless my fellow Little Rock buddy chimes in again in an act of provocation. If that guy doesn't work for Tromix then why do you think he has all the Tromix crap on his posts and why are all his favorite quotes by Tony? That's a bit obsessive or something. Navy buddies perhaps?

AKA, "New Topic" .

Many other's on this thread are asking Mike questions about all of the products he talks about and more. I don't get why its inappropriate for me to ask since it's on topic. Anyhow, I'll wait a bit for his response here and stop asking over-and-over. That is unless my fellow Little Rock buddy chimes in again in an act of provocation. If that guy doesn't work for Tromix then why do you think he has all the Tromix crap on his posts and why are all his favorite quotes by Tony? That's a bit obsessive or something. Navy buddies perhaps?

You have disrupted this forum enough and now you have trolled many of my Brothers here... as well as buisness members.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

"Many other's on this thread are asking Mike questions about all of the products he talks about and more. I don't get why its inappropriate for me to ask since it's on topic. Anyhow, I'll wait a bit for his response here and stop asking over-and-over. That is unless my fellow Little Rock buddy chimes in again in an act of provocation. If that guy doesn't work for Tromix then why do you think he has all the Tromix crap on his posts and why are all his favorite quotes by Tony? That's a bit obsessive or something. Navy buddies perhaps?"

Act of provocation?? I got your "act of provocation" right here..........

I am not your "fellow Little Rock buddy", nor your friend.......... You're a fucking idiot, and I'd term you as a self-correcting error. If you can't, and you seemingly can't, stop yourself from trolling and bashing, then I'm envisioning a cornfield in your near future. Sooner the better.

Again, I do not work for TROMIX. All the "TROMIX crap" on my posts is not your concern. Mind your own fucking business.

What are you?? Fifteen years old?? Get on with your miserable life, asshole...............

• Like 3